• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anal Administration

fuckthecops

Greenlighter
Hey guys...just got some untested ecstasy MDMA for tonight with clear gelcaps. I'm pretty experienced when it comes to MDMA...I've done it around 10 times with a dosage of about 200-250mgs for each pop. This party is gonna be around 8 hours and I would usually take two doses for this but I want to try anal administration to save some money.

Enema is out of the question, I just want to insert the gelcap at the club go for a cig break for a few minutes and start rolling. How much should I put in each gel cap for anal administration if I'm used to 200mg doses orally? Also, how should I re-dose (if I feel the need). Another one up the butt or pop on in my mouth or possibly snort it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't recommend anal use. Oral use is the best way the go for intensity and duration. It's much less of a hassle.

I edited your post since you didn't specify if you tested it and also we are not using any slang like "Molly" around here anymore.

As for your question, plugging at a club is a bit of a pain at a club. Just eat it otherwise you run the risk of wasting it. Snorting is generally a waste as well although some swear by it.

Well I've plugged/shelved MDMA (tested with marquis, in 1999,2000) in the past and it's pretty fucking intense but short lived, a bit like IV, IM or SC MDMA (not that short lived but you get the idea). I'd dose 1/2 what you do oral at least possibly 1/4 and do the rest oral after the initial wham bam thank you mam of shelving has worn off. That way you get an intense short lived experience and then do say 100 mg orally. Thing is after the anal administration the subsequent dose and all subsequent doses will be diminished returns due to having basically blown you serotonin reserves during the initial plugging/shelving, sticking ecstasy up your bum episode. Use gel caps if you must and get those tiny sachets of KY lubricant, or you can just use spit ;).

Last edited:
Just do not eat so late. Eat breakfeast and a little lunch then you are ready to roll late in the evening. I discovered if i ate dinner the effects of swallowing x that night are greatly diminshed.

If your trying to roll the entire 8 hours then plugging is the last thing you want to do. Plugging gives a strong 3 hour roll and after that any other dose will be useless as your already depleted of serotonin. Also plugging MDMA makes me absolutely floored so you will likely be sitting down through the intense part and spend the rest of the time on a comedown. I'm pro plugging for alot of drugs but MDMA isn't one of them. Perhaps dose 150 mgs oral and booster with 50mgs rectally. I've plugged 2c-i by just sticking the capsule where the sun don't shine and the come-up was only shortened by like 10mins tops because your body has to eat through the capsule to get to the goodies. This can be made easier by puncturing the gelcaps.

If your trying to roll the entire 8 hours then plugging is the last thing you want to do. Plugging gives a strong 3 hour roll and after that any other dose will be useless as your already depleted of serotonin. Also plugging MDMA makes me absolutely floored so you will likely be sitting down through the intense part and spend the rest of the time on a comedown. I'm pro plugging for alot of drugs but MDMA isn't one of them. Perhaps dose 150 mgs oral and booster with 50mgs rectally. I've plugged 2c-i by just sticking the capsule where the sun don't shine and the come-up was only shortened by like 10mins tops because your body has to eat through the capsule to get to the goodies. This can be made easier by puncturing the gelcaps.

Yup like the captain says you will be royally fucked for a bit but then you just feel like shit and doing more MDMA or worse bk MDMA ain't going to get you nowhere. If I remember I used to do speed after shelving/plugging/sticking an "E" up ya bum and associated effects had worn off, in the car park area, in friends cars and then go back in the rave. Worst come down ever though, if you have benzo's or opiates you will thank god (or whatever else) for their creation. Smoking weed just seems to put you back up and I used to smoke a heap of weed coming off this combo. In hindsight not worth it.

Plugging is my thing. I love it dearly. I would suggest dissolving your gear in water and squirting it inside with a syringe or "lube shooter".
It does come on quicker I find.
Just sticking a capsule in your butt is really not very clever as usually there is not enough liquid in the rectum to dissolve the cap. Or the process will just go very slowly.
Once the mdma gets in your blood the pharmacokinetics are pretty much the same as for every ROA. 3 hours of peak effects and mellowing and come down in the following hour or two.
Nobody rolls 8 hours straight.

Unless your dissolving the product then there is really nothing to gain by plugging MDMA. For longer duration then simply swallowing it is the best way to go.

If your not going to properly plug it with a traditional 5mL oral syringe and some clean water then just forget it, sticking raw pills up ones ass is pointless, and your rectum doesn't have the digestive power to break down most capsules especially if it's vegetable based IIRC cuz the cellulose...

I don't use MDMA anymore, I lost the magic years and years ago but I would usually plug at least 50% of my dosing, the other being orally and I never suffered from a fast high followed by a short comedown unlike what some of the other posters above me described. If anything it was an easier comedown than oral dosing, and definitely easier than IV administration.