• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

An unusual and dissatisfying experience

potionK

Greenlighter
Hi all, a friend of mine rolled on halloween and some peculiar things occurred. To start, his initial dose of 120 mgs did not kick in at the same time as everyone else. It is understood that sometimes factors such as drug purity and being on a full stomach effect the time in which it kicks in, but it just seemed not to work for him. he was on an empty stomach, and while everyone was rolling hard he just sat their and watched. After an hour and a half went by, he decided to take another 35 mgs to see if that would help enact the previous dosage. Another 50 minutes passed by and it finally started to kick in. Unfortunately the come up was too strong, so after 20 minutes of feeling a rush he started to vomit. He puked for a couple of minutes, and after he was done throwing up HE WAS COMPLETELY BACK TO NORMAL. No rolling hard for him. It was a complete let down
What makes this very weird is that the substance was pure (all of the other 6 people who ingested felt the same effects) This was also NOT HIS FIRST TIME using Mdma. He had used it previously (about 8 months ago) and everything went normally. Does anyone have any idea of what could have went on inside of his body? I know some people have some unusual experiences, but nothing I have researched matched his experience. Is it possible his body created an immunity or that the Mdma caused an allergic reaction? Should he try it again in the future? He is completely baffled, any insight on the subject would help! So go ahead, post away. We would like to have an explanation.

When you say it kicked in for everyone else, when was that with respect to the time of your dose? Is he fit and healthy? If he has a slow metabolism, it could take a bit longer to kick in. It's an old saying, but when you roll you shouldn't anticipate when it's going to hit you, like "Is this it? When is it going to hit me? Is it there yet?" Don't think about it, just let it hit you when it does. That creates an expectation that might not be matched and so the effects could be dampened.

The re-dose could've been what took him over. It's also weird that it went completely away even though he threw up. An idiosyncratic reaction is also possible too.

It's up to him whether he should take it again or not. Never take these kinds of substances unless you really want to. I would be surprised if it happened the way you described again.

Edit: Oh, and find out if he is on any medication. That could be the difference too.

he took his right before anyone else, but everyone had ingested the mdma around the same time, maybe a couple minutes difference max. he is on no medication and has a relatively fast metabolism. he is also healthy. has this happened to anyone before?

Sometimes when people anticipate something to much it kills the effects of said things. Maybe next time he could just relax and go with the flow. The vomiting can occasionally happen from to high of dose as well so next time just chill and don't worry about it working.