• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

an other effort with suboxone

bomber

Bluelighter
so i'm gonna try to use suboxone in order to stay away from heroin tomorow.
however i can use some tips to increase my chanses.
Other than the physical addiction,i've noticed that's it's the proggress of vaping heroin i'm urging to do when trying to stop. Like, even when im snorting heroin i feel something is missing and end up vaping some. Has anyone succesfully used any methods that help them stay away from some bad habbits?
An other thing that worries me is that when i put the sub under my tongue, my mouth starts producing saliva like there's no tomorow, making it imposible to not swalow and losing some of the sub's effectiveness as a result. Any tips?
also how long is it best to wait to eat and drink after the sub?
Last but not least, the early/mild wds are the best moment to take the sub or should i wait for the wds to become more intense?
Pls do not suggest me to get an expert's help, that would be nice but i can't have that luxury rn

The longer you wait the more relief the sub will give you, try to hold out 24hr, easier said then done tho I would generally cave around 15hr. I think subs are a great tool for wd but for some reason whenever I would try to use it as maintenance I would always relapse as soon as I got a chance, I know Iv been going on and on about poppy pod tea but so far it’s the only thing that has helped me STAY off dope, I used the subs for the initial wd then started using the pods after my tolerance was down. haven’t used in about 2 1/2 months and have had the ability to buy dope for around a week now, so if your like me and subs always lead to relapse maybe try pod tea after you do a rapid detox with the subs

Chew some gum or a toothpick to deal with the oral fixation. I would say vape some nicotine but that's a pretty bad habit too.

Fold the film in half, and just place it under your tongue. Idk any tips for not producing saliva, that's gonna happen, just try not to draw any into your mouth, leave the film in one place. I hold it in for 30-40 mins and don't eat or smoke until at least an hour after I put it in. When the film is dissolved and it's all liquid, just rest the bottom of your tongue in it for a while so it can absorb through the blood vessels in the bottom of your tongue.

That's the method I've used that seems to have the greatest effect. Leaving it in for 10-15 mins doesn't seem to work as well, for me anyway. I know it's a pain in the ass, but it will work better and you will get used to it.