• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

An experiment to design a more conistent potentially safer alternative to Heroin[RCs!

brandonallen1212

Greenlighter
Hello, I am in the process of figuring out the best payment method for clearweb RC vendors on another thread i posted which got me thinking, "what should i try first?" I am most interested in the opiod RCs. In the past when i had access to bitcoin i got some u-47700 before it was schedule one. What i want to do is use heroin as the control as i know it is the best opiate i have had experience with. I want to compile a list of all opioid RCs rated in 3 different categories on a scale of 1-10. Category A. being how close are the effects to H(10 being exactly like the real deal. Category B is ROI on a 1-5 scale. Heroin has 5 ROI's (oral, IV, smoked, eaten, plugged) however many are possible with thd given RC is a point. Category C is price. H costs around no prices around here so based on that price rate the price of the given RC on a scale of 1-10. I will write up a small format you can copy/paste and quickly fill out. When i buy H from a dealer one day i may feel nothing and the next batch will have me throwing up. I have no clue whats its cut with or if its mixed with other drugs. Its easier to get pure RCs so i feel that making my own heroin from a pure RC base would have very similar effects as the real deal witha reliable safer to dose potency..please let me know what you guys think so i can get this thing started!!!

A. effects from 1-10 in comparison to H. (10 being closest)
B.Route of administration from 1-5. (Oral, smoked, iv, plugged,snorted) each ROI that is possible counts as 1 point. If all 5 are possible it gets 5 points.
C. >please, pricing is not allowed<
D. Brief report of effects and ROI used in your test. Does it compare to anythinng mainstream?

Thank you so much for reading!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your breaking so many laws dude. . . Please be careful. Even if it's not explicitly illegal they still can charge you.

I think the reason RC chem Opiates aren't relevant is because of the fact that they are NOT comparable to H in my opinion, pure H puts any fentanyl analogues or U47700 seem like complete trash in my opinion.

Thats why theres a billion dollar heroin market.

I know people are dying on the street from heroin, but imagine an influx of some of the fentanyl analogues like carfentil being sold as heroin, even U47700 has an insane potency, it just seems almost too risky. As if heroin or rx scripts like oxymorphone and hydromorphine are ibuprofens.. just my opinion

Whooaaaa man im not trying to sell anything. Just for me to personally know exactly what i have. Maybe i can make an alternative?