• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

An Alternate to Lean (with oxycodone)

sm0kedgrass420

Greenlighter
Ok, since lean is pretty much a narcotic and a sedative, i was thinking you could put oxycodone into a liquid form and add a sedative or something like soma to give that lean affect. does someone think this would work?

It would work but is more dangerous when using stronger opiates/sedatives. Most people would much prefer the oxycodone on its own unless they just want to fall asleep. The codeine and promethazine purple drank mixture just has this big pop culture status and the promethazine can make small amounts of codeine (a fairly weak opiate) go farther I suppose.

Since this is really just a combo question I'm going to send it to BDD but they probably have a bunch of "lean" threads over there already. Unless you searched and didn't find any OP?

OD>>BDD

couldnt you just get some roxy 30's, 2-3 of em, crush em into a fine powder, then pour it into a sprite/7up? or anything i suppose but it would somewhat be the same concept. i would take 2 roxy 30's with half a bar, and pour it into a purp sprite :)

i would take 2 roxy 30's with half a bar, and pour it into a purp sprite :)

Just an everyday genious... Living a regular life and posting on a drug forum. It could be a show on cbs. Probably wouldnt last long but its an idea lol

Lean is a slang term for promethazine/codeine mixture cough syrups (there are various name brands of this mixture) mixed with Sprite or another soft drink.

It is also known as "Purple Drank"

Lean is CODEINE, not oxycodone.

If you put oxycodone, then it wouldn't be lean.

They would be similar yes, but not at all the same thing. There is a big difference between oxycodone and codeine.

It all depends on the effect you are seeking its very dangerous to mix narcs and sedatives promethazine potentiates opiates

Except from being dangerous i would take the oxy on it's own because in my opinion promethazine or any other sedative would make it less euphoric/destroy the turn.

Promethazine being a neuroleptic and antihistamine has many uses and effects.
One of them being sedating.
I got it prescribed as a sleep aid.

Oxycodone is already, IME, one of the most sedating opiates, even more than Morphine for me.
Promethazine, honestly, when used in the gross amounts as contained in "lean" (cod/prometh) is not really easy on the body. Nor pleasurable, nor does it add to the opiate " buzz" or w//e unless you want to be asleep.

I won't judge, I drank a lot, as a kid, But lil' wayne is a dumbass for pushing that shit, rappers are stupid for drinking it, and the American media/government is fucking stupid for lying to everybody abuot the dangers of particular medicatons.

^ And NO technically, promethazine is NOT a sedative, but practically, it fucking IS a sedative, because after drinking 4 oz of lean not even 40mg of Adderall would keep me up, and that's with a high codeine tolerance, and low amphetamine tolerance.

Now I haven't touched lean in YEARS lol, that horse shit, i'd rather suffer Withdrawal now honestly, my tolerance to opiates are so high the promethazine would have me out long before I got anything from the codeine.

TLDR; Be a man (or woman), take your pills like an adult, they'll probably feel even better WITHOUT the sedetave(promethazine, or soma, or benzos all just water down, and muddy the opiate feeling.IMHO).
WARNING; using opiates WITHOUT ridiculous amounts of sedatives may be waaay more addictive, since you actually might get up and do stuff, and you can get used to doing just about ANYTHING on opiates pretty quick.

P.S. you can always add, but you cant take away

It all depends on the effect you are seeking its very dangerous to mix narcs and sedatives promethazine potentiates opiates

Why would you respond to a question that is 5 years old!? I'm sure that guy is in jail or rehab by now and the only lean hes getting is the one placed on his house.

"Lean" is just an example of exploiting those who lack basic knowledge of recreational drugs and I mean basic. People pay top dollar for Codeine and Promethazine. A weak opiate and a run of the mill antihistamine.

Antihistamines have vaguely different effect profiles, but you cannot tell me that it's worth your money to obtain Promethazine over an OTC equivalent like Diphenhydramine (Benadryl).

Combine any opioid with any antihistamine and you have "Lean". Drop the contents of a stamp bag or two into a bottle of "Zquil" (liquid diphenhydramine) and sell it as "New Lean" to the ignorant and misinformed. There's apparently quite a market for this sort of thing.

A buddy of mine just made some potent ass home brew. A pint (16oz) containing 170mg oxycodone, 500mg liquid thc oil, and 10mg of Valium. With a fat blunt, one of my all time favorites.

A buddy of mine just made some potent ass home brew. A pint (16oz) containing 170mg oxycodone, 500mg liquid thc oil, and 10mg of Valium. With a fat blunt, one of my all time favorites.

Im glad you enjoy but its a pretty dangerous thing especially to those curious but with little experience in these drugs. Be safe everyone.

Well since lean is just codeine+promethazine, why not just try taking promethazine with your oxy? Anyone have any input on the safety of this-does it potentiate opiates and if so, how much? I really do think it's the promethazine that makes lean so recreational, plain codeine is very mild.

I was actually recently considering doing the exact same thing with poppy seed/pod tea, but the safety seems highly questionable since PST is already risky :/