• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Amt. Salting process with Hcl and insufflated dose.

Doclad

Bluelighter
Goodnight everyone.

I had 1 gram of AMT free base (bought from a reputable RC store) in my freezer for two years, reeked of stale sweat and had brown color. After reading much about the degradation of Amt and the contradictory comments of the dose and its effects I decided to salt with Hcl.

1 g of Amt free base was dissolved in 40 ml of toluene, and then made some pulls with salt water to pH 3 until neutralized.

What has been my surprise?
From 1g of Amt free base I have only salted 300mg.
So he wanted to see that he had been trapped in the Toluene. After letting it evaporate I have come across a thick amber liquid that smells very badly and which is also soluble in distilled water, so there is no Amt free base. I deduce that it is the degraded Amt. But what product would result from its degradation? ... I do not know. Any ideas?
Anyway, I just wanted to write this because I think the brown Amt portions have not been good.
This makes sense ... Shulgin mentions a psychedelic trip with 15 mg in his book Thikal .... "I had a strong psychedelic experience that lasted about twelve hours, but an unexpected relief from my chronic depression that lasted four days." ..

I know the doses discussed in his book are very conservative ... but this would be exaggerated. This fact would explain why people have needed 50 mg + for psychedelic effects. Amt's free brown base that has been sold so far is of poor quality.

Well, I wrote this post for something else.
Now I have 300mg of white crystalline Amt Hcl, no odor, and analyzed in EnergyControl.
I was planning to smell it. The dose would be half as oral as with all other tryptamines-OH, -MeO, -Aco ...?
I suppose so, but I doubt it.

I apologize for my English. He's the Google translator.

Doclad

Last edited: