• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

AMT - New Experience

PLEASE don't take 250mg on your first go, I had 60mg and chucked my guts up, it is STRONG stuff that should be taken seriously! I can totally imagine going to another planet on this stuff. But start low and see what you can handle before going mad!
dissociativeStates said 25mg not 250mg. But yes, that would not be wise ;)

AMT New Expierence

After reading so many expierences I had so share my expierence on this substance because it was so intense.

We purchased four benzo's and 250ml of AMT, from an official site. Its about 10pm. My partner and I take two Benzo's each and sit on the sofa and waited.

About a half hour later my partner said he felt somthing yet I felt nothing. After an hour still waiting and starting to feel disapointed that nothing was happening.

We bought Benzo's when they were first on the market and they were like having an E all over again but without the rushes my jaw was locked up for hours, but they were still a really nice buzz. About five months in and already they have become weaker!! shame really anyone else noticed this?.

Any way back to my experience.. As nothing much was happening we decided to try the AMT being greedy little pigs we didn't measure it out and just stuck our fingers in and licked. About an hour later and were off. Tummy cramps and I have to run to the loo and boy did I empty out!!

After that my partner and I are getting really chatty in a deep way. We were wondering if this was the key to opening up a percentage of your brain that is there yet none us know it's there unless you take this substance!! I know but it made perfect sense at the time. We played a game where he holds up about five playing cards in front of him so I cant see them then he told me which card to pick and I am not joking I got it right about six times before it started to freak me out and I had to stop. Then an hour later the walls started to dance which we felt was really funny. At this point we split the remaining AMT up and took it all. Oh yes that's 125ml each.

His face is morphing and we cannot focus on anything.
I know now that was a little too much but boy did we have a great time.

Everything was neon lights on everything and I mean everything even the sky! There was time lapse when you moved your hand, like smoke coming of your fingers. At one point I thought I understood everything (life the universe) and all I could say was "Profound". Time seemed to slow down so it felt like we were up for hours. Which they were,but unlike other drugs where it flys by this really felt like a long time.

I wasn't scared at all but that was because I was safe in my own home with my sole mate. I bet if you took the amount we did outside in a crowed it could scare you unless your a hardy to this stuff.

It lasted a good 14 hours and boy did my jaw hurt. It got to a point that although it was nice I did want it to end as I needed to rest and boy if you take the amount I did your need it. I managed to close my eyes and felt relaxed about seven the following day.

Just ordered two pellets of amt,30mg a piece.not sure whether to do the one or both.as its been a year now since any use with it.saying that back in the day.i tried 250mg once.christ, that was mental on all levels.pmsl.