Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

AMT - New Experience

Peeping Tom

Bluelighter
Hi all
Thought I would give an overview of first time experience on AMT. It was the grey stuff doing the rounds

Dosage - about 60mg.
ROA - up the council gritter, mixed with a few ml of water and squirted up.

Effects
After putting up, went to the pub with my mate (who was also on it). Heard the come up could be rough so thought we would sit it out in the pub. Within 15 mins could feel effects. Come up v.giggly - bit like acid. Nice smooth ride. No gut rut/ nauseas.
After ~ 2h effects coming on strong. Rushing nuts off. Very nice rushes. Mixing music was awesome on it. Had to lean against the wall at one point.

After 4h~ less rushy. Visuals setting in. Very similar to 2CI/2CB/2CE.

After 6h ~ in pub drinking through 'come down'

After 11h ~ went to bed - trying to sleep (v.tired). Funny sleep. V. druggy/trippy sleep. Mate had terrible headache but i was ok.

Next day - knackered. Proper 'tranquillised' feeling, lethargic. Not a glowing nice feeling like I have read other experienced. Next day I thought "crikey that was good - but not something I will do again in a hurry". Now a week on i want to do it again!

Hopefully picking up some AMT soon. Glad to hear it was some fun. Sounds fairly heavy on the way down mind. Ive heard mixed reports but it seems more like LSD than MDMA?

Hi all

After 11h ~ went to bed - trying to sleep (v.tired). Funny sleep. V. druggy/trippy sleep. Mate had terrible headache but i was ok.

Next day - knackered. Proper 'tranquillised' feeling, lethargic. Not a glowing nice feeling like I have read other experienced. Next day I thought "crikey that was good - but not something I will do again in a hurry". Now a week on i want to do it again!

Hi and great report.

Could you maybe give us a little background info, did you eat beforehand,smoke weed or take anything else? How heavy/tall are you? are you an experienced drug user?. I am very interested in your time up and the fact you suffered no nausea or headaches e.t.c.. This trip report is very encouraging. Reports of many hours feeling nauseas and having a pounding headache which some people have documented lasted for 6-7 hours have put me off a little, along with the thought of being up for +24 hours.I have work and family commitments like most people. Add time up to recovery time and its a big window you need free. My biggest worry though is the idea of being high for such a long time with the danger of feeling poorly. The nausea i could probably deal with but not the headaches. Also how would time being up compare between plugging and bombing? Did your friend also plug his? i am sorry for bombarding you with multiple questions it is just that of all the TR's around your dosage im most impressed with the non toxic reaction you experienced. I find the idea of plugging a little unnerving actually though if it helps with the side effects compared to taking orally it is something i may consider.

Thankyou Peeping Tom

Last edited:
Hopefully picking up some AMT soon. Glad to hear it was some fun. Sounds fairly heavy on the way down mind. Ive heard mixed reports but it seems more like LSD than MDMA?

Was similar to both MDMA and LSD in the sense that sleeping on it was tricky (druggy/interrupted sleep) but the next day was not like anything i've experienced before - really very sluggish, it was a good job i had nothing to do! Few medicinal pints helped to overcome but i was certainly alot more lethagic than with other drugs (MDMA etc)

sorry think i may have miss-read your post: if you are asking if its more like LSD than MDMA as an overall experience I would say that it has the giggly come up and trippy element (visuals) to it (like LSD) but the rushes were very strong (not had rushes like that off MDMA for a long time). I would say its closest to 2Ci out of all the others i have tried

Last edited:
Hi and great report.

Could you maybe give us a little background info, did you eat beforehand,smoke weed or take anything else? How heavy/tall are you? are you an experienced drug user?. I am very interested in your time up and the fact you suffered no nausea or headaches e.t.c.. This trip report is very encouraging. Reports of many hours feeling nauseas and having a pounding headache which some people have documented lasted for 6-7 hours have put me off a little, along with the thought of being up for +24 hours.I have work and family commitments like most people. Add time up to recovery time and its a big window you need free. My biggest worry though is the idea of being high for such a long time with the danger of feeling poorly. The nausea i could probably deal with but not the headaches. Also how would time being up compare between plugging and bombing? Did your friend also plug his? i am sorry for bombarding you with multiple questions it is just that of all the TR's around your dosage im most impressed with the non toxic reaction you experienced. I find the idea of plugging a little unnerving actually though if it helps with the side effects compared to taking orally it is something i may consider.

Thankyou Peeping Tom

Hi I will respond to your questions (even tho I notice you are ex-bluelighter - hope this allowed mods) as I think you ask valid questions and the additional info will help others.

70kg male, 170 cm tall.

Ate a sandwich just before squirting the stuff up my backside. This ROA must be the reason for no nausea on come up. First time doing so I cant compare how this is to bombing, but the come up was so smooth, quick and no anxiety nausea etc i doubt i will bother with bombing, stick to plugging in future (the only thing i would say about this ROA was it was a bit of a faff - first time I done it though so hopefuly become easier with experience) Didnt smoke weed but pretty much drank throughout the whole trip. I think this could contribute to reason why my mate suffered a bad headache.

Hope this additional info is of use

Last edited:
Further to my first post on this subject, i have subsequently used AMT for second time, in quite a different setting and dosage:

Took approx. 20mg rectally last weekend. Been boozing all day and wanted a 'pick me up' for the evening but not a staying up all night tripping.

Took the 20mg about 6pm and it worked a treat. Felt a lot clearer through the booze. V.mild rushes but nothing really to note. Was able to chat and hold better conversations. Met a mate and went for more drinks till about midnight. Came home and passed out.

My initial thoughts were this was an excellent thing to use for this purpose (picking up). I often get coke urges after drinking and the coke is so shit at the mo this was a perfect alternative (and a lot less cash!). Definitely will do again in similar settings/dosages

I would have thought 60mg rectally would have been hella stronger. 60mg orally is strong enough.

I would have thought 60mg rectally would have been hella stronger. 60mg orally is strong enough.

it was very strong. the rushes were very strong, overwhelming really (but v.nice!). i think the boozing throughout probably made it less intense than it could have been. bit like boozing on pills - you loose some of the goodness about it all and just end up munted pissed.

He said it was the grey stuff in the first post - i.e. the HCL that people in the UK have been getting, there's no need to mention the packaging...

60mg appears to be the absolute sweet spot for a full on experience with this stuff. Good to see that doses of between 20mg-30mg give the outgoing euphoria whilst still remaining sociable.

Are there any other substances that have different uses/stages at different dosages? - only ketamine springs to mind (ie. two very distinct 'levels')

^ i agree with ket, there is a big difference to a having few bumps to loosing it in a hole!

The other one that would spring to mind is speed. I used to use it when I was working an infrequent night shift. As i wasn't used to working through the night one line at the start and one about 4 hours in was just right to keep me going and not get buzzing / tw@tted....

there probably are 'uses' for others, at low doses, as well. problem is to resist the urge to redose, ending up on one!

This AMT sounds like fun. I am very interested in the fact that you can control the dose and still get a response. I'll not be whacking it up the arse like - call me fucking ignorant but it just sounds wrong - not being judgemental but my teensy pucker is sacred to me :)

^lol dont blame you! its bit of a nightmare to get it all up there in one go any way - bombing is much easier!

Does anyone know if aMT shows up on drug tests? i'm in the army so I need to know before trying, thanks.

Hi and great report.

Thankyou Peeping Tom

hiya.i have had 2 experiences with AMT.What would you like to knw.Depends on what experience you want.Its all quantity,20-40 mg will give you a restless rushy like feeling for a couple of hours.If you want to see what your mind can really do,go for more.I wouldnt recommend it tho.Im not saying im hardcore or anyfin,but wen i do it i do 250mg at a time.lol.Anymore than that and you will lose it m8.i tried acid once.lol.forget that it is twice as strong.Took 2 to 3 hrs to com up mind.Lost the will to speak move do the simplest of tasks.I usually bomb it.No stomach pain,well not till its worn off anyway.My trip mustve lasted 20 hrs!!!its abit extreme.The more you take the more you experience.I tried it on my own first,never again.I saw shit,i hope nobody sees.lol.Cant describe it,none of my m8s will touch it.complete visual distortions and huge audio distortions.I had traces of my hand goin past after i moved it,and it was ten times more vivid than that,once the 250mg kicked in,i had massive distortions borderline not telling the diff wether it was real or imagination.my eyes could only register green and red.anyway it was fukin amazing,if you like losin your mind,just bear in mind,its all over the next day.Dreaming while awake was the fun bit.pmsl.
tripitaka

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of ingesting around 25mg for a first experiance.would this cause hallucinations or just a bit of a buzz cheers for any info.I am a 56kg male.

Last edited:
PLEASE don't take 250mg on your first go, I had 60mg and chucked my guts up, it is STRONG stuff that should be taken seriously! I can totally imagine going to another planet on this stuff. But start low and see what you can handle before going mad!