Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

AMT freebase / 100mg NIGHTCLUB

benleeds125

Greenlighter
Hey all, this is my first post and on a drug related forum as I believe I could help someone out there.

Over the past few months ive been experimenting alot with AMT. Id like to say at this point in time im quite in love with the drug. Its cheap as shit, great for clubs, great solo and the best part its legal here in the UK.

My previous drug use being the usual suspects (weed, shrooms, MDMA :D, Coke ect). To compare it to other drugs is a bad idea. But I would kind of describe it as a bit of everything. AMT is at the moment my favourite because: it lasts so long (12+ hours), its so cheap and there is NO comedown (at least for me anyway). Instead of a comedown I feel really positive the next day 'WTF' right.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Im going to try and give you a brief description of my experience of 100mg AMT in a nightclub. Started out the night like normal few beers, few joints and some tunes. About 9pm I popped 100mg AMT and about 11.30pm I got that 'fuck yeah!' feeling. I felt like the man, extremely talkative (but not annoying), confident (great for talking to the ladies), euphoric and I just needed to go fuck up a dancefloor!

We entered the club about 12pm and fuck me lol! Straight over to the floor, pretending im a good dancer, spinning chicks around (eventually spinning them on to my bed.. oviously!). Just feeling like a BOSS really.

Around the 1am point I start tripping quite hard. Lights were intense, people changed everyone looked happier and everything was morphing. I thought the tripping part was kind of like shrooms but so much better because of the accompanying effects.. Ive never thought about doing shrooms in the club and im not planning to either.

At this point I thought it was a good idea to go for a sneaky joint. So i call my pals out to accompany me (well I found 2 of em lol). We go outside and the cool air felt orgasmic and the joint tasted orgasmic +1 and went down a treat. It was obviously a great time to chat to some ladies. When im this happy im straight in, no bullshit! I dont want to turn this into a dating article but I want to let every guy in the world (assuming the whole world are signed up to bluelight!) dont use chat up lines EVER. I cant believe I 'used' too (wow). A simple 'HEY' is all you need to get the ball rolling. ANYWAY lol. Conversation were effortless, making girls laugh was effortless BUT getting physical was a bit more tricky as all i wanted to do was chat and have a laugh (Its the same for me on most drugs, although if it was just weed and alcohol my hand would have been.... use your imagination).

Around 2am a friend shouted on me to come in for the last hour. I was definately peeking at this point. Music still sounded amazing but my dance kind of went downhill, I started adding moves in only I could understand (thats usually a bad sign).

3am we left and went back to my mates emptyhanded which is probably for the best on this occasion. Smoked a few j's at my mates house still feeling awesome, still tripping, still dancing. Left his about 5am and started the journey home. Put my earphones in and I was literally bouncing down the street.
Got home at around 6am still fully awake, feeling awesome, although barely tripping at this point. But who gives a fuck when you feel good. Put some music on, had a joint and just kind of relaxed (with some added dancing) until about 11am which is when I was fully back to reality. But I still felt positive, confident and felt pretty good about life in general. Apart from the fact that I had work in 4 hours! Work went smooth as a wet vagina. Flirting with the waitresses was effortless and still felt stimulated enough to do all my work. Woke up the next day back to complete normality :|.

Side Effects (this experience)

Jaw clenching was pretty bad (although I dont class this a bad whatsoever, i quite like it lol), earache kind of in the background although not a problem and couldnt sleep until the next night as expected. The worst side effect BIG EYES 8D.

TOP TIPS

Weed definately mixes well with AMT. Keep chewing gum in your pocket.

Conclusion

I've had 7ish experiences with AMT and everytime its been as good. Its weird it kind of changes to the enviorment. Im completely in love with this drug to be honest BUT i think time will take its toll and ill start seeing negative effects before long (dreading that day). Tolerance doesnt seem like much of an issue a week is adequate between doses. ROLLLLL on next weekend ;D

DISCLAIMER

DONT POST SHITTY REPLIES, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR POSTING. I DONT CARE IF YOUR MATE TOOK 100mg AND WAS UP ALL NIGHT SHAKING, SCREAMING AND DOING A 12 HOUR SHIT ON THE TOILET (probably a bad example lol). I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK IM IRRESPONSIBLE IN ANYWAY (ITS MY LIFE AND I FULLY RESEACH EVERY SUBSTANCE THAT I TAKE)... ABOVE ALL LIVE YOUR LIFE HOW YOU WANT TOO.

Last edited:
oh there is a come down. it leaves you with emotional lability

5 days later you find it more easy to get angry and frustrated but you dont feel sad.

still affecting you in a big not initially obvious way

100 mg of amt would get me completely alienated and probably unable to sleep for 2 days. Cool that you had a great time with that dose, I doubt that someone ( any perfectly normal person) who never taken it before -would have a good time with that dose.

For most people, this dose would be way too high. Concerns of MAOI activity suggest that the doses shouldn't be pushed too far with this one.

ebola