Recruiting Amplifying Community Voices Through Science — We want to hear about YOUR experiences with psychedelics.

UMichResearcher

Greenlighter
Understanding Experiences with Psychedelics — Amplifying Community Voices Through Science

https://umich.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9EmLeJJvP0W3i98

Have you ever taken a psychedelic substance? A research team from the University of Michigan is interested in hearing about your experiences. We are conducting a survey study to amplify the voices of the psychedelic community, and to better understand how and why psychedelics are used. The survey is completely anonymous and confidential, and will only require approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Your contribution will help shape the future of psychedelics by informing future advancements in science, medicine, and policy. Make your voice heard, and complete the survey here.

The study has been reviewed by the Institutional Review Board for Human Subjects Research at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Please contact the study coordinator by email for questions or more information: [email protected]

Thank you for your consideration and time!

Here is a list of our recent publications that have resulted from past surveys that people like you have made possible:

Naturalistic Psychedelic Use: A World Apart from Clinical Care
An Assessment of Psychedelic Knowledge Among People Using Psychedelics Naturalistically
Preferences and Support for Psychedelic Policies and Practices Among Those Using Psychedelics
Slouching towards engagement: interactions between people using psychedelics naturalistically and their healthcare providers
“How Do I Learn More About this?”: Utilization and Trust of Psychedelic Information Sources Among People Naturalistically Using Psychedelics

Thanks Nicolas for posting this survey.

I completed it myself - found it did take a little more time than 10 minutes, but I imagine that relates to how many experiences people have to speak about.

Note below a quote from the beginning of the survey for our records:

Psychedelic research is surging, and policies are changing quickly. Our research collaboration (including investigators from the University of Michigan, psychedelic therapists, and psychedelic advocates) is conducting a survey to amplify the voice of the psychedelic community in shaping the future of psychedelics.

Your participation in this study will be completely anonymous and confidential, and no personal identifying information will be collected (no IP addresses, etc.). As part of their review, the University of Michigan Health Sciences and Behavioral Sciences Institutional Review Board (IRB) has determined that this study (HUM00205639) is no more than minimal risk and exempt from on-going IRB oversight.