• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamines and bupe.

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
I just want to get an opinion from all those who regularly take buprenorphine and amphetamines.

I noticed I can't enjoy amphetamines at all without bupe in my system, it seems I feel a several hour crash from adderall, no euphoria at all, unless I dose with my bupe beforehand. has anyone had this problem? The synergy between the two is amazing, but I just can't seem to feel euphoric at all , actually quite dysphoric without my bupe. Any help would be appreciated

YUP! I take my klonopin, then take a shot of bupe every AM, then take an Adderall after the kpin/bupe, and it feels GREEEEEAAAT! seriously, I do feel an awesome synergy with those two.. and the kpin, is just even better with them! love that shit.. but the other day, I took my meds ass backwards, and felt strange.. I was out of my klonopin and had to get them filled, and I usually take kpin, sub, Adderall, in that order.. but that day, I took the sub, then the Adderall, and felt off! I felt decent, but a little too speedy, and anxious, because I have such bad anxiety, so until I got my kpin, which I had to wait a couple hours for that morning, I felt out of wack.. but I totally agree, as long as I have my klonopin, when I do the subutex, and then the Adderall afterward, I feel just perfect! like as good as I could possibly feel, without being totally fucked up nodding out on opiates or geeked the fuck out on stimulants, just perfect!

Probably has to do with reduing side effects I cant get euphoria without huge doses of nicotine because otherwise I feel like my hands are cold anxious ect.