• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Amphetamine Xanax

Joyobsessed

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I'm new here, this is my first post. I've been an addict- of all kind of drugs that I liked- for 26 years now. I've been using on and off, only took a break for few months to recover when I couldn't do it anymore. In the past 6 years I've been mainly using Speed Xanax combo. IV, nasal, oral, rectal. Right now I'm on it for 2 months-day and night of course- and because of I've got no recovered vein, and serious stomach pain, so I'm plugging it. Still, after a kinda short while I get that crazy stomach pain and extreme chills or more likely buzz in the back of my upper leg. At this point I have to stop using as it's so unbearable and if I don't, I get really sick. Taking a break is not enough at this stage anymore, I have to take 20 mg Xanax in 1.5 hour. Then I wait 4 hours, in this time the stomach pain is usually gone and I continue if I can. My question: why do I get this chills in the back of my upper leg and that crazy stomach pain/nausea? I never had that before. I even skipped a night and slept, then even took a break for 3 days. Same. Not to mention that I can't even reach the desired state before I would feel all that written above.. My speed is suppose to be really clean but I've tried different ones too but the same things happened. I'm guessing that u'll respond that I should take a break for awhile but I thought, it's worth a try, maybe someone has an explanation and/or remedy for my symptoms. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight

I'm no doctor so I could only guess at your symptoms, but it's sounds like amp is starting to exact a serious toll on your health. Please consider going to a doctor, you don't have to tell them about all the amp use if you really don't want to, but at least get looked at. Also please consider cutting back on amp and xanax, since addictions go either can lead to some seriously dark places.

Hey,

thank u for ur comment. I am having an appointment tmrw with the doctor. See, since I've never had such a problem I was hoping that someone recognises some typical cut that cause all that or I really don't know. So far I never had symptoms like that in the 26 years. Maybe I'm getting too old for this?? I'm still hoping that someone will be familiar with these symptoms and can help, users often know more than doctors.

Thanks again and for ur concern :)