• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine water suspension problem

Greenlighter
Hello , this is my first post on this forum I think. I have been lurking on and off for years. Sometimes just by reading stories and struggles, it was big help to see that others have life issue similar to mine

Now lets get to the problem, I was searching if it was not answered and I could not find , so I hope somebody can help out.
I have for the first time bought amphetamine paste. I have let it dry for a day(30percent loss of weight) .
I have put 200mg of amp pasta into glass vial and than put 10ml water containing 0.9 NaCl
It seems like there is not many floaters, so I guess most of it dissolved properly BUT some content is now sticked to the glass. It seems like it is part of content with orange shade.

Round 2 :D

I have put some iso propyl 99percent on the dry pasta. Huge loss of weight, from 5g to 2 g
And again. 200mg in the glass vial, poured 10ml of 0.9NaCl.
Result is similar. There is much less orange color and also less content is sticked to the glass wall of vial .

Questions : Is the content that has sticked to the glass just inpurities and amphetamine has dissolved into water?
Also I have put some more isopropyl just to find out how much it can absorp and final weight of powder is under 1g(5g at the begining)
The final version of powder has very little orange shade compared to pre-washed and not washed fully versions.
Is it possible that this ,,cleaner,, final version will not stick to the glass?

Thanks for answering and also if there is any convenient method how to accurate dose amphetamines let me know. This liquid method seemed like the most convinient and with good accuracy.
Normally I would put them in capping machine but from my experience and capping method this is not very accurate and 20mg +/- is common . Even If I fill the each capsule separately my scales are not working very accurate at 10-100mg range.

Last edited: