• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Amphetamine tolerance

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Is it just me or are amps one of those things that tolerance just SKYROCKETS in such little time even with moderate and not high doses, baffles me how id never have reached 60-80mg in a night of addy ( overtired been up a whole day/night this is gonna be day 2) n i started taking them during the night and today ( albeit may be the fact that its now also combatting the lack of energy i have) but my doses have doubled relatively quickly so what im attempting to do to combat that right now is to take smaller doses but more often 1-2 hrs for 5-10mg to avoid the complete n utter crash
On a side note being 3 days overtired and on addy with the brainfog/sleepiness were some of my best days thought i didnt go out because i had raccoon eyes LOL my pharmacist came to bring me meds and took a step back when he saw my eyes haha but yeah rambling off topic.... why does amp tolerance skyrocket like no tomorrow no matter how you dose? And i always take 2-8 weeks between using amps unless i take a microdose here and then to come down from coke ( NOT ADVISABLE)

Am i weird for enjoying/appreciating the sluggishness/brainfog that accompanies being up several days and using amps? I got a headache earlier ( trying not to take any opis so i took a mere 30mg codeine) got rid of that but sorta added to my sluggishness which sucked, i was wondering if anyone else PURPOSELY has done this too the reason i can say i enjoy it is its almost like a form of drunkenness, but nothing like it at the same time, i somtimes look at the clock and think "holy shit" because hours have gone by THIS IS NOT RECCOMENDED FOR ANYONE, THIS IS JUST AN INQUIREY unto others experiences