• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Amphetamine tolerance - i need a space helmet

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So my stim tolerance has always been high, but we'll specifically look at amphetamine.

Just short of needing a space helmet to get my desired effects these days. My sweetspot used to be 120mg once per 12-24hrs (with 30-60mg redoses evry few hours) Well after 2 weeks of this and yes you can have your opinions etc but today we're not looking at the excessive use, more so the tolerance level

Its no joke doubled some days near tripled since then (already being high x2-3)

Oddly my body seems to adapt like alien armor because... i dont get physical negatives so no worry there.

Now the real question of the hour :
How long of an amp break will be neccesary to lower back down to 60-120mg initial doses, or is that an impossibility? Or just take a loong time, ive no issues with 1-3month breaks but usually those t-breaks last for 1-2 doses n tolersnce creeps back up

Alil bonus question, having used amps everyday at these doses will i get any physical withdrawal?? (I dont care to take a break i just wonder if i should do so OR look into potentiators to lower my dose)

Amp doc -addy

I don't think that you will experience any physical syptoms except feeling tired at least that's how it was for me. About the break duration, a couple weeks should do the job for a regular person but you use a high amount of opiates daily so you will always need a much higher dose than a person who is opiate free. I'm sure that your daily opiate medication causes you to be able to take much higher doses of stimulants

Withdrawal off amphetamine isnt the beast coming off opiates is. My advice..plan to stop 2 days before you have a few days off from work. Because the first day after them isnt so bad. That next day though. Might as well spend the entire day in bed.

Youre appetite will reappear out of no where. Eat nutrient dense stuff.. And drink tons of water

After the 4th day the fatigue diminishes

Withdrawal off amphetamine isnt the beast coming off opiates is. My advice..plan to stop 2 days before you have a few days off from work. Because the first day after them isnt so bad. That next day though. Might as well spend the entire day in bed.

Youre appetite will reappear out of no where. Eat nutrient dense stuff.. And drink tons of water

After the 4th day the fatigue diminishes
well, luckily on my many amp binges ive saved up some opiates, TIME TO HIT THE NOD TRAIN

ps. i never lose my appetite on stimulants, alien armor m8

I don't think that you will experience any physical syptoms except feeling tired at least that's how it was for me. About the break duration, a couple weeks should do the job for a regular person but you use a high amount of opiates daily so you will always need a much higher dose than a person who is opiate free. I'm sure that your daily opiate medication causes you to be able to take much higher doses of stimulants
yeah same here pretty much because i never see anyone surpassing 60-90mg in a single dose which i can take several times a day and i always tell people that my opiates lower my hr and bp thus allowing me to use more, but to this extent it's rather fascinating don'cha think ^^
but yeah i figure a few days of good opiate nodding will do the trick so i don't really feel any withdrawal effects, atleast not much of them

Zonx. To clarify, you are saying that you are wanting to know when you can get high again? That's no big deal but it skates on the edge of being an HR topic. Again, there is nothing wrong with being high or an addict.

We only want people to be as safe and as healthy as they can possibly be. While no sin has been committed, please bear in mind that you have stated pretty explicitly that this is not Harm Reduction and that you are virtually in no fear of danger and in fact, lack a withdrawal syndrome.

So, no sin, but there are people who are afraid, scared or in danger. We have limited space on that front page. I'm not a statistician, but I'm willing to bet that page 2 doesnt get as much attention as page 1. We have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Questions about purely recreational experiences are for you to decide and learn on your own or maybe through real-life social relationships. When you can't decide or you're concerned you don't have the full scoop, you come to BL and hit us up. The rest is your journey.

Zonx. To clarify, you are saying that you are wanting to know when you can get high again? That's no big deal but it skates on the edge of being an HR topic. Again, there is nothing wrong with being high or an addict.

We only want people to be as safe and as healthy as they can possibly be. While no sin has been committed, please bear in mind that you have stated pretty explicitly that this is not Harm Reduction and that you are virtually in no fear of danger and in fact, lack a withdrawal syndrome.

So, no sin, but there are people who are afraid, scared or in danger. We have limited space on that front page. I'm not a statistician, but I'm willing to bet that page 2 doesnt get as much attention as page 1. We have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Questions about purely recreational experiences are for you to decide and learn on your own or maybe through real-life social relationships. When you can't decide or you're concerned you don't have the full scoop, you come to BL and hit us up. The rest is your journey.
No, i need to lower my tolerance... you realize no matter your tolerance you can always get high.

take my opiates for example, i take high doses every single day, i don't nod anymore from a dose like i had in the past, double that or add a benzo to it, i can nod like a baby for 3-4 hours ish
i don't even care for the amphetamines either, but their alright ya know, but at these doses it's alittle rediculous even to me to continue using them at this rate, just wanted to be informed of any ill-effects from just dropping the regimen