• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Amphetamine sulphate

l0sts0ul777

Greenlighter
I have to work later today..

So i foolishly took 210mg of amphetamine sulphate, started with 100mg at 13, redosed the last 40mg at 7pm, had plenty of benzos during those 6hrs and more for the comedown.

I got a phone call unexpectedly at 9pm about something that kinds of bothers me (ex gf). I dont really care but theres someone talking shit about me. Im already over it but i didnt expect that.

I already ate a lot, took a supplement, i had more benzos before so i dont really feel anxious but i feel kind of worried anyway from that phone call, i feel a bit dizzy, tired but not sleepy even after all those benzos (ive been a benzo addict for 2 years already, thats not the problem). I already know i probably wont sleep.

I work in manual labor (construction) from 8am to 6pm. Id take today off but its just my second week since i started and id be feel ashamed to take the day off because my brain thought it would be a good idea to binge on amphetamines and people here are just shitty (plus my lack of judgment and self control with stims)

I want to look normal tomorrow and try to be up until 6pm. A friend gave me a lot of bupropion and i Wonder if it could help me to stay awake and alert. Id love to call in sick but i dont think it is the right thing to do so i wonder if 300mg-600mg of bupropion is safe to take to be able to function.

Should i just say im sick since i feel so exhausted (physically and mentally), or power through the day until 6pm, that implies being awake for 40hrs until i can finally rest at home.

I dont want to waste more kpins, i just want to know if its safe to take 300mg or 450 of bupropion before work, or i should fake something that can make sense for them to send me home.

Half of my thoughts want to rest while half are just too proud to skip work, even if my body screams for a recovery day.

I dont know what my best option is, i dont like bupropion but it can make me a bit more focused and awake i guess, if i had a gram of coke, 80 to 100mg of MPH IR, at least 140mg of Vyvanse or just 10 to 12 more amphetamine pills i would just sleep after work and be fine while i work those long hours.

What should i do guys :(,. man up and take the risk of going like a pharma zombie to my job or stay just for one day at home and never do this again (no regrets anyway) I wish i had just a little bit of stims to finish the day, bupropion cant do shit really its just a miiild wake up agent sometimes for me and it makes me anxious often

Sorry for any grammar mistakes im not a native english speaker, my brain is fried and i need to function like a human being in some hours.