• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine Sulphate (Speed)

speeduserC18H28N2O4S

Greenlighter
I have a quite odd question I was hoping at least one person might know. I do speed a lot but my old dealer moved so I can't buy it from him. But there's another person in my area who is selling to me now but when I use it, it feels different and looks a bit different too. Does anyone know what chemicals people use to cook speed? Because my last guy's was great, but this just seems odd, and I need to know what chemicals are in it so I don't overdose. Thanks.

There's no way any of us can tell you whats in it. Could be anything, literally anything. Although, if you're still getting stimulant effects it could be one of the various RC stimulants? Who knows, just be careful if you suspect it's a different compound.

Like the previous poster said, there's no way for us to know what's in it. Get a test kit or send it to a lab if you're concerned about the quality

how profitable is even switching speed for RC, since it's so cheap anyway?

It's not about the chemicals they use to cook it, it's mostly about the cuts they add afterwards. Caffeine is a very common cut but they're many many more (incluiding other cheaper stimulants).

You could always wash it with acetone and see if it works better.
A test kit might will tell you if there's any amphetamine or other common drugs in it, but it won't tell you the composition of your "speed". If you truly want to know what's in it you would need to send it to a lab, tests kits are a way to identify common substances but they won't give you much information when it comes to speed.