• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine Sulphate - potent orally, weak snorted?

rasklat

Greenlighter
Hiya,

this is my first of probably many posts re: amphetamine sulphate. For context 95% of the time I'm using it on my own, working for myself, usually on construction/mechanical projects, with the aim of getting work done not just getting high. I do not intend nor enjoy getting highly stimulated from this drug. I regularly see people who I very much don't want to know I'm doing stims on the sly and I'm fairly certain no one suspects anything. I usually start with 18mg Ritalin extended release between 8 or 9am, then speed as soon as I feel I need a boost, usually around 11-12, and drink a few beers in the afternoon, redosing speed every 3-4 hours until around 4-5pm when I try not to take any more.

I've had access to (what I'm quite sure is) high quality Polish speed for several years. Swallowing it has always been my favourite ROI, and about two years ago I decided to dissolve it in water and dose it with a pipette for convenience. Up until last week, I did 1ml/1mg and a "standard" dose for me was 5-6mg. You read that right. The first time I took 6mg of this juice in a drink, I was highly stimulated. Not unpleasantly so, but I wouldn't have wanted more than that. I remember my body feeling really hot and my willy shrinking in classic speedy fashion. My dosing didn't change much until this year, 6mg did me fine, at the start of a session at least. If I only wanted a subtle lift I'd squirt 3mg into a cup of tea and that would be noticeable and pleasant.

My tolerance has clearly increased and the usual squirts aren't up to it, 6mg stopped doing anything noticeable and now I make the juice up at 2mg/ml. As of right now, I take about 18-20mg in a drink to feel happy, motivated, confident, and on-the-ball. This is usually having had an 18mg slow-realease Ritalin after breakfast. I am not prescribed these and have never been tested for ADHD.

Compared to when I used to bomb speed in a rizla, it seems to come on much quicker and fade much quicker. I assume this is a physical property of it being in liquid form, as it is all absorbed quite rapidly, with none left sat on your stomach lining.

What made me write this is that I just snorted probably 40-50mg (wish I'd actually weighed it now), what looks like a friendly modest line if it were coke, and it did virtually nothing. I felt my body change slightly, but not really my mood or mind. I'm led to believe there isn't that much difference between efficiency of nasal/oral routes. I'm quite sure if I swallowed that much I would be very, very, very speedy, too speedy.

Has anyone any clue what could be happening?

I'd like the option to snort it in the same way I'd like quick-release Ritalin to complement my Concerta XL.

The substance its self is still moist-ish, not paste but a sort of waxy rock. It would probably benefit from a hot plate. But it still seems weird how different the two ROI seem to be for me.

I realise this was long-winded and could definitely do with re-drafting but I've been sipping a speed-laced red wine while writing this and now I have to go and do all the shit I should have done this morning.

Feedback welcome on the post its self as well as in direct response to the question. I don't want to be a pain in your arses.

Much love

-R

Hi rasklat, im a regular functioning amphetamine sulphate user, i rarely bomb it anymore as it upsets my stomach. IV is class but doesnt last long after the intense head throb haha. I mostly snort lines of it, good stuff dries out in no time ive found, it perks me up for a good while but a bomb is more intense and last a whole lot longer. You didnt say how long you have been taking it but a tolerence is noticably increased after years. RITALIN is fantastic really clean high although it makes my eyes noticiably pinged up and wide open.

Hiya,

this is my first of probably many posts re: amphetamine sulphate. For context 95% of the time I'm using it on my own, working for myself, usually on construction/mechanical projects, with the aim of getting work done not just getting high. I do not intend nor enjoy getting highly stimulated from this drug. I regularly see people who I very much don't want to know I'm doing stims on the sly and I'm fairly certain no one suspects anything. I usually start with 18mg Ritalin extended release between 8 or 9am, then speed as soon as I feel I need a boost, usually around 11-12, and drink a few beers in the afternoon, redosing speed every 3-4 hours until around 4-5pm when I try not to take any more.

I've had access to (what I'm quite sure is) high quality Polish speed for several years. Swallowing it has always been my favourite ROI, and about two years ago I decided to dissolve it in water and dose it with a pipette for convenience. Up until last week, I did 1ml/1mg and a "standard" dose for me was 5-6mg. You read that right. The first time I took 6mg of this juice in a drink, I was highly stimulated. Not unpleasantly so, but I wouldn't have wanted more than that. I remember my body feeling really hot and my willy shrinking in classic speedy fashion. My dosing didn't change much until this year, 6mg did me fine, at the start of a session at least. If I only wanted a subtle lift I'd squirt 3mg into a cup of tea and that would be noticeable and pleasant.

My tolerance has clearly increased and the usual squirts aren't up to it, 6mg stopped doing anything noticeable and now I make the juice up at 2mg/ml. As of right now, I take about 18-20mg in a drink to feel happy, motivated, confident, and on-the-ball. This is usually having had an 18mg slow-realease Ritalin after breakfast. I am not prescribed these and have never been tested for ADHD.

Compared to when I used to bomb speed in a rizla, it seems to come on much quicker and fade much quicker. I assume this is a physical property of it being in liquid form, as it is all absorbed quite rapidly, with none left sat on your stomach lining.

What made me write this is that I just snorted probably 40-50mg (wish I'd actually weighed it now), what looks like a friendly modest line if it were coke, and it did virtually nothing. I felt my body change slightly, but not really my mood or mind. I'm led to believe there isn't that much difference between efficiency of nasal/oral routes. I'm quite sure if I swallowed that much I would be very, very, very speedy, too speedy.

Has anyone any clue what could be happening?

I'd like the option to snort it in the same way I'd like quick-release Ritalin to complement my Concerta XL.

The substance its self is still moist-ish, not paste but a sort of waxy rock. It would probably benefit from a hot plate. But it still seems weird how different the two ROI seem to be for me.

I realise this was long-winded and could definitely do with re-drafting but I've been sipping a speed-laced red wine while writing this and now I have to go and do all the shit I should have done this morning.

Feedback welcome on the post its self as well as in direct response to the question. I don't want to be a pain in your arses.

Much love

-R
That's not quality amphetamine sulphate. You have either completely different drug or it's waxy cuz it's still full of freebase.
Btw amph sulphate is definitely more active snorted, tho using it orally might be more effective in the end cuz of less redosing.