• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine speed comedown, is this normal?

Allanford

Bluelighter
Hello, I can simply not believe what is Going on, this never happened to this extent before. Constant electrical Bolt Like feeling going trough my entire body(mostly face), panic attacks and extreme anxiety from just 7h of use, and as a person with no benzo tolerance, I took 7,5mg of diazepam and it barely helped, last time I used diazepam was 2 months ago, I did 2mg after a long Night of MDMA and speed and it worked Like a chark, I was right asleep so what the hell is this now, and Its been going on for over 7h now, usualy my comedowns would last Like 2/3h and then it was just a long wait to fall asleep. I wish I had exteme comedown depression instead of this disgusting anxiety that wont go away. What are your toughts, why has this happened to me? Did I accidently do too much speed last night withut realising? Should I take more diazepam? Any tips and advice would be most welcome!

Maybe it has some fluorinated amps with it? Are you sure it was not 3-fa/fma, 2-fa et? Maybe even 4-fma.

It really sounds like "serotonin zaps". Did you have a headache after?

Thank you people, it was probably designer speed(till now I didnt even know that existed)+I took too much, I will only keep to trusted sources from now on.

Thank you people, it was probably designer speed(till now I didnt even know that existed)+I took too much, I will only keep to trusted sources from now on.
Fluorinated amps are really good but dosages are much lower than original amp. And they are much more toxic.

i don't understand this. im honestly surprised that the RCs arent more expensive than meth. maybe with the high potency, they use it to boost effects of stuff thats been stomped on 10 times. kinda like adding fentanyl to lactose. youd get the opiate buzz and probably be back 45 minutes later.
I remember being on an anti-depressant, buspar. That shit made me feel like there was a 9v battery rattling around in my head. I guess thats better than the seizures from effexor! lol