• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine Snorting, is it time to stop?

^^^with you there. no drip but no sense of smell. my nose is shot after 3 years of coke and 2 of meth.

The coffee alternative sucks, It always sucked and it will suck forever, I don't get it, I gave it another chance but no point, I still feel tired even after 8 hours of sleep, sometimes.
Definitely I fucked up something inside me.

The best European Amp's, we call it Speed, Pep, Snelle, Spek,... comes like milk in a bag, not even a paste, just really like a white water-like substance, it takes some know-how and time to dry it (not much know-how, but just to get the job done the best way as quick as possible...).

Also, if it's yellow once dry, it belongs down the toilet, not up your nose, that's mold!

The best European Amp's, we call it Speed, Pep, Snelle, Spek,... comes like milk in a bag, not even a paste, just really like a white water-like substance, it takes some know-how and time to dry it (not much know-how, but just to get the job done the best way as quick as possible...).

Also, if it's yellow once dry, it belongs down the toilet, not up your nose, that's mold!

Exactly, it comes in a almost-liquid form, with some heating you get the powder..But I have to disagree regarding the color, I had some white powder that was weak af, and some yellow that was literally insane. Same for mdma, color didn't matter so much, white/yellow/brown/gold..who knows what they put inside that stuff, but well the color isn't a "seal of approval", at least imho. You know it's shit only when you try it.

Sorry bumping old thread, but I wanted to update.
I've tried putting the stuff in my mouth, parachute down with a cigarette paper and "backdoor" dissolved in some water + syringe. I definitely can't feel any difference, I guess my tollerance is very, very fucked up because at the moment snorting is the only way to feel something. Now I'm trying to reduce the use by making smaller lines, instead of less lines, kinda works.
Now for the assumption, since I don't want to use the nose way, and the syringe method is way too long and "complex", I was thinking:
- Eating in mouth no because the taste is horrible and plus I just visited the dentist recently and I don't want to mess all the job done, I don't think it's healthy for the mouth
- Can i put the stuff in a cigarette paper, wrap into a ball and plug it from behind, like a pill? Or should I parachute from the mouth, what's better? For better I mean low quantity, long effect.
Keep in mind that I'm not looking for an high status, I'm here for help, I just want to reduce step by step the use of amphetamines because honestly I'm really tired of this shit, it's not even funny.

Missing hurts. Even when it's just a little. You will get a painful Knot on the injection site for about a week. Keep an eye on it. If it becomes soft and or red or if you get a red line developing from the sight and growing in the direction of your heart ( for example from your elbow up your arm towards your shoulder) go to the hospital immediately. The red line is cellulitis. It travels towards your heart and can be fatal. Double up on the immune boosting supplements such as zinc and vitamin c. and echinecea. Grind up ginger root and add lemon juice and raw honey. Take a spoonful of this vitim c rich paste every couple hours. Great when you need an immune boost. Abseses are painful and embarrassing. I tell new Iv users I've met that the needle is not your friend. If you can't walk away however ( trust me I know it's hard. I've been in a toxic codependent relationship with the needle for ten years and the needle is more addictive then whatever I put in it. Also no other ROA will measure up anymore) so if you must inject the do it smart. Clean hands clean point and clean water. Never use a cigarette filter always use a brand new cotton. (Cotton fever is another horrible risk of iv drug use.) I wouldn't use that side of your body for injecting for a while. Repetitive use of the same area can cause such bad scaring that it can interrupt blood flow to your extremities. My husband wakes up every morning with horrible pain in his hands and fingers from years of Iv drug use. He is also in bed now with cotton fever. He longs for freedom from his obsession with the needle. So do I. But I at least choose to use smart. So I don't have to suffer the way he does.

Missing hurts. Even when it's just a little. You will get a painful Knot on the injection site for about a week. Keep an eye on it. If it becomes soft and or red or if you get a red line developing from the sight and growing in the direction of your heart ( for example from your elbow up your arm towards your shoulder) go to the hospital immediately. The red line is cellulitis. It travels towards your heart and can be fatal. Double up on the immune boosting supplements such as zinc and vitamin c. and echinecea. Grind up ginger root and add lemon juice and raw honey. Take a spoonful of this vitim c rich paste every couple hours. Great when you need an immune boost. Abseses are painful and embarrassing. I tell new Iv users I've met that the needle is not your friend. If you can't walk away however ( trust me I know it's hard. I've been in a toxic codependent relationship with the needle for ten years and the needle is more addictive then whatever I put in it. Also no other ROA will measure up anymore) so if you must inject the do it smart. Clean hands clean point and clean water. Never use a cigarette filter always use a brand new cotton. (Cotton fever is another horrible risk of iv drug use.) I wouldn't use that side of your body for injecting for a while. Repetitive use of the same area can cause such bad scaring that it can interrupt blood flow to your extremities. My husband wakes up every morning with horrible pain in his hands and fingers from years of Iv drug use. He is also in bed now with cotton fever. He longs for freedom from his obsession with the needle. So do I. But I at least choose to use smart. So I don't have to suffer the way he does.

I mentioned the syringe but I was refering to the rectal ROA, not IV, I don't know if you misread :\ (Even tho I tried IV just out of curiosity, with different stuff, and I didn't get hooked by the needle, it's a process way too complicated, meticulous, and you need to be extremely careful and familiar with your body, something that at least for me, it doesnt worth all that effort, for just a better state of high)

I'm by no means an expert on shooting up but I'm not stupid either you know so I never miss you know if it's not registered I don't go it was registered this time but in a vein that's known to have scar tissue it was barely registering so I was going along and I looked away for a second I look back and it's bubbling up so I stopped there was never any pain or nothing until after I pull the needle out now it is knotted up big time I'm just I just want anybody to let me know am I going to get an infection is there something that I need to do please you know I'm not an expert at this shit and it's my first time missing. Its crystal meth by the way any info you might have be greatly appreciated thank you

Seems 1 month has passed, in reality just 6 days I'm without amphetamines. I stopped because I ate them all, I don't have them anymore, I totally ran out. But I don't feel the need of the euphoria/wake effect, neither the act of snorting (which I think it's what was keeping me hooked to them, mainly). But now I'm kinda struggling with benzodiazepines, using this, then moving to that, then again this.. I realize it's just BOREDOM, rather than addiction. I'm trying my best to exit from home, walk, go to places, talk to people and find a way to "fill" the day, because if I stay at home, here comes the boredom that leads only to useless use of drugs.

Hello, I started using ampthetamine (called here "speed") at parties like one-twice at month, then after some years I increased the assumption, caused by many factors. I had months where I was taking it every day, multiple times, and months where I could literally avoid it, it was (it is still) like a roller coaster, I don't have a "routine", some weeks I use it a lot, some weeks I don't. I'm trying to decrease the assumption.
The problem is I don't feel anymore that rush that I was having the very first times, it was like a strong mdma effect for the first 15-30minutes, then pure adrenaline for many hours, now even if I take multiple lines I can fall asleep after 5 minutes and be hungry aswell (i remember i was starving 1-2days with just one line years ago). Also, I don't feel anything in my nose, I don't know if it's the quality of the product, or if I'm too addicted, or if I have damaged the nose, I even tried the other nostril but didn't feel much difference. On the main nostril it's like nothing, I dont feel burn, I don't bleed (fortunately), but mainly I don't feel the effects.. kinda like I snorted an invisible powder..
Now don't take me wrong, I don't want to go back and abuse it to starve 2 days and stay awake with giant eyes everytime, but sometimes I want to use it like a "coffee" just to wake me up a little bit, and that is not working at the moment.
So these are my main questions:
1) Is amphetamine damaging nose tissues? I assume it's a yes, but I mean, is it possible to have almost no side effects by using a "pure" product? I don't even know if there could be a pure product, considering it's something chemical..Can someone explain me better about amphetamines?
2) I don't want to snort it again, so what can be another way to assume it and still have a decent effect? Sub-tongue? Eat it in a small piece of organic paper and drink some water?
3) Let's say I developed a tollerance, how much time should I wait before using it again? I don't need the huge "party" effects I had years ago, but at least a small slap on the cheek to keep me awake.

Thanks for reading ;)

Amphetamine as every compound you snort can damage the nose so I advice you to wash the nostil with salt water ten minutes before and after snort
It depends what do you call speed. If it is amphetamine sulphate the best is to snort but you can take it orally. If you mean methamphetamine you can smoke it
One or two months is enough to avoid tolerance

But now I'm kinda struggling with benzodiazepines, using this, then moving to that, then again this.. I realize it's just BOREDOM, rather than addiction. I'm trying my best to exit from home, walk, go to places, talk to people and find a way to "fill" the day, because if I stay at home, here comes the boredom that leads only to useless use of drugs.
Listen, if you're using drugs mainly out of boredom, then benzos are the one class of "soft" drug that I'd very strongly urge you to avoid. From personal experience, I can confidently tell you that abusing benzos leads to diminishing returns and horrible rebound/WD symptoms faster than practically any other class of drugs.
A large majority of people (regardless of what the prohibitionists' dogma would have you believe) can actually use most recreational drugs for fun and to alleviate boredom with very few problems or risks of developing dependency or withdrawal symptoms. Thousands of people out there, even many with psychological disorders, like to enjoy the occasional cigarette, joint, few liquor shots, line of coke, oxy/Adderall tab, MDMA, or even acid blotter - usually at the weekend or a party/other social occasion. Benzos on the other hand seem to sucker plenty of even seemingly "healthy" people into a vice-like addiction, where the initial feeling of wellbeing quickly fades and attempting to stop taking the drug after that leads to crippling rebound feelings of anxiety. The closest comparison is probably alcohol, but IME worse in that benzos lack a lot of the more unpleasant effects associated with overdoing alcohol, so you can easily lose any notion that you're abusing them (until it comes back to bite you in the ass).

Really though, if you feel that you absolutely need to use drugs to cope with everyday boredom, I think you maybe ought to take a step back and see if you can pin down why you feel that way, and maybe what the source of the problem is. At the very least, find an alternative drug of choice.

Last edited:
1) Is amphetamine damaging nose tissues? I assume it's a yes, but I mean, is it possible to have almost no side effects by using a "pure" product? I don't even know if there could be a pure product, considering it's something chemical..Can someone explain me better about amphetamines?
Yep, I Don't know if it depends of what kind of amphetamine is used (fluored ones, ethamphetamines, methamphetamines etc) but it quickly block your nostrils by staying in there, so i guess it's not a good sign (You can use serum phy -i Don't know how it's called in English- 15 min before snorting, and 15 min after to clear it). Funny fact, you can snort more from, let's say, the left nostril, but bleeding from the right one when you can't use the left anymore? It's weird? And i want explainations ! :| but yes it's not the safer way to take it, also some can find it more enjoyable when you feel it pass not gently trough your nose.

2) I don't want to snort it again, so what can be another way to assume it and still have a decent effect? Sub-tongue? Eat it in a small piece of organic paper and drink some water?
Apparently, the safer way would be the plug way.

3) Let's say I developed a tollerance, how much time should I wait before using it again? I don't need the huge "party" effects I had years ago, but at least a small slap on the cheek to keep me awake.
Generaly, it takes about a Week minimum for tolerance to drop at a regular level.

Edit : aouch, it was an up, a big up, didn't see the date. No harm done ! Knowledge iiiiis poooooooo… well at least no one could ever say that knowledge is not knowledge ! %)

Last edited:
I never found any recreative effect with benzos, against axiety some can be prety helpfull, but just to get high, i Don't get it, i find no effects, no offense , to me it's just a kind of desinhibition, but with no pleasure :/