• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine, plugging vs snorting. equivalent dose?

SwedenRules

Greenlighter
Hi

(English is not my first so ill try to keep this short and do the best i can)

I usually snort 0.1 - 0.2 grams of amphetamine and this gives me quite a rush. But since i have heard you can save money and get a better high by plugging ive decided to try it.

What is the equivalent dose? Is 0.1 a large dose when plugging?

I am actually preparing the whole ordeal just nu, but before i do it id like more information.

/SwedenRUles

Is it entirely broken down into a liquid water solution and put into a needless syringe, up to the hilt, and sprayed in on one's right side laying down? Then it's probably more potent mg for mg. I'd try the same amount as snorting, but make sure you do it correctly.

Methamphetamine which is similar has a listed nasal bioavailability of 79% and rectally at 99%. Cheap drugs though so just snort about 20% more and quit playing with your butthole unless you're into that sort of thing.

Plugging works wonders. Like the native Americans, put every part of the body to use, I say.

I always thought plugging amphetamine reduced the duration and gave a harsher comedown I prefer nnorting or subli gual

I always thought plugging amphetamine reduced the duration and gave a harsher comedown I prefer nnorting or subli gual
Do you plug it with water as I suggest above? I've had people plug coached who I knew IRL still plug coke wrong (numb anus, shouldn't feel a thing: it shouldn't leak, the syringe wasn't deep enough or the plunger was still in while the syringe was pulled out; which creates sucution and pulls the dose out.)