• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"Amphetamine Paste" What is it?

oxymoron310

Bluelighter
Heya folk.
I'm getting myself some ammount of "Amphetamine Paste".
What is it, what's it like, and what are the best ways to use it?
Is it just racemic amphetamine (Adderall)? Supposedly it's pink in color and 80% purity. Does that mean a gram would be 800mg equivalent of adderall?
I've used various prescription amphetamines, and street methamphetamine (crystal, ice, tina)

I am an IV user, but haven't used anything recently. How long does it last, and when can I expect to crash? Half-life?
I plan on doing a lot of studying on this. Can you smoke paste?
Probably gonna stick to oral/IV
Anything I need to know?
Thanks guys

I was getting amp paste from the Netherlands for a while. Most are around 50-70% pure but if it says it’s 80 then theoretically yes 800 mg of adderall would equal a gram of paste.

If it’s high quality the high is identical to adderall. I’d stick with oral I’m an IV user too but always took it orally in a capsule, sometimes
Snorted it but it was painful

Basically its shit.

It should be racemic amphetamine sulphate, but in all likelihood it will be a mixture of glucose, caffeine, and if you're lucky, ephedrine mixed into a paste with various solvents such as acetone and water.

Be very careful before you IV it. Try it orally first. So called paste could be very potent back in the day, but now it seems to be synonymous with shit gear.

I hope you're lucky and get the good stuff, but somehow I doubt it....

^ pretty much this.

And it definitely won't be 80% pure, no way, it's just a marketing strategy. If you wash it with acetone it will turn out much better though.
You said it's pink? That ain't good, it should be white or at the very most slightly yellow. Definitely wash it with acetone.
It's weaker than adderall and much weaker than meth, but it's still an amphetamine (or at least sometimes it is an amphetamine, shit speed can also be a mixture of caffeine and/or research chemicals and cuts...)

Man what is it with that pink speed? I was just looking online the other day and there was all this 'cherry' speed and it was pink like you said. Some fad or something.

Speed paste should be dextroamphetamine. IDK I've never had poor quality paste its always worked quite good though I think that acetone/whatever else is really bad for the nose it always clogs mine up for days afterwards. Should be okay for oral/IV use. Make sure you dry it out first. I hate how its sold in paste, like why?

^Pickledlemons:
Yeah IDK-Y-TF it's paste, stupidest thing ever. why can't drugs be drug colored? Like they need to turn everything pink and purple jesus christ stop with the food coloring lol.

Man what is it with that pink speed? I was just looking online the other day and there was all this 'cherry' speed and it was pink like you said. Some fad or something.

Speed paste should be dextroamphetamine. IDK I've never had poor quality paste its always worked quite good though I think that acetone/whatever else is really bad for the nose it always clogs mine up for days afterwards. Should be okay for oral/IV use. Make sure you dry it out first. I hate how its sold in paste, like why?

Street speed should be racemic - I.e. a more or less equal mix of dextro and laevo amphetamine. Never heard of just dextroamphetamine being sold on the street except for pharmaceutical dex.

Basically its shit.

It should be racemic amphetamine sulphate, but in all likelihood it will be a mixture of glucose, caffeine, and if you're lucky, ephedrine mixed into a paste with various solvents such as acetone and water.

Be very careful before you IV it. Try it orally first. So called paste could be very potent back in the day, but now it seems to be synonymous with shit gear.

I hope you're lucky and get the good stuff, but somehow I doubt it....
Sounds like you've been getting shit paste.

Dry that shit, acetone wash it.

Heya folk.
I'm getting myself some ammount of "Amphetamine Paste".
What is it, what's it like, and what are the best ways to use it?
Is it just racemic amphetamine (Adderall)? Supposedly it's pink in color and 80% purity. Does that mean a gram would be 800mg equivalent of adderall?
I've used various prescription amphetamines, and street methamphetamine (crystal, ice, tina)

I am an IV user, but haven't used anything recently. How long does it last, and when can I expect to crash? Half-life?
I plan on doing a lot of studying on this. Can you smoke paste?
Probably gonna stick to oral/IV
Anything I need to know?
Thanks guys
...pink?

Sounds really fucking odd, I've never encountered pink amphetamine, in any shape or form.

I dry it, then wash with acetone - you'll have a reduction in weight, how much depends on purity.

Coming by amphetamine that is higher than 70% pure is hard. I guarantee you'll never get that from the street.

I think pink speed is just a marketing tactic now because people have heard about infamous 'pink champagne' amphetamine that was notoriously strong.

So someone along the production line decided to dye their batches from then on.

Just recently was talking to a drug noob who told me her first experience with speed was pink stuff 25 years ago or whatever that kept her up all night. So it's been around a while.

Unfortunately, European amphetamine is EXTREMELY variable in quality and often cut to shit. I had a handful of samples lab-tested and the spread in quality was tremendous. My worst speed sample consisted of 0.5% amphetamine (lol), 57% caffeine and the rest was an inactive cutting agent (probably lactose). Another bad one was 8% amphetamine, 42% caffeine and the rest was also an inactive cutting agent. My best speed samples were between 96-99% pure amphetamine without any (in)active cutting agents, but those were rare. According to ChEckiT! (Austrian testing-facility), the average purity of all lab-tested speed samples in 2019 was 19.7%, and only 28% solely contained amphetamine as the active substance. For reference, the average purity of all lab-tested cocaine samples in 2019 was 84.6%, and 62% solely contained cocaine as the active ingredient. (source: https://checkit.wien/media/Drug-Checking-Jahresbericht-2019.pdf)
This means, on average cocaine (MDMA, etc.) is WAY cleaner in Austria than speed.

Back when I was 19 or so we often did 50-100mg lines of speed without even questioning the purity. What a bunch of idiots we were smh... I remember one time my friend did ~250mg of the 96% pure speed in 2 hours, without even thinking about it. It wasn't uncommon for us to go through 1g of "regular" speed in a night because it was so heavily cut most of the time (We knew it was cut, but not HOW MUCH it was cut). We didn't even know what an acetone wash was back then, let alone even bothered if we had known. Anyway, he was really euphoric after the first couple of bumps when all of a sudden sth. clicked and he felt off. He became sick, anxious and wanted to go home. He basically didn't sleep, felt very ill, and extremely anxious the following couple of days. I gave him a few 0.5mg Xanax and some l-Tryptophan to help him sleep, but he looked and behaved like a freaking ghost the whole week. He hasn't touched any amphetamines ever since, lol.

I also stopped doing it a couple of months later, because for me there's nothing worse than the lingering stimulation that prevents me from sleeping. The high of amphetamine sulphate can be very, very euphoric though, so if you like long-lasting stimulants and receive a good batch you will definitely enjoy it.

Unfortunately, European amphetamine is EXTREMELY variable in quality and often cut to shit. I had a handful of samples lab-tested and the spread in quality was tremendous. My worst speed sample consisted of 0.5% amphetamine (lol), 57% caffeine and the rest was an inactive cutting agent (probably lactose). Another bad one was 8% amphetamine, 42% caffeine and the rest was also an inactive cutting agent. My best speed samples were between 96-99% pure amphetamine without any (in)active cutting agents, but those were rare. According to ChEckiT! (Austrian testing-facility), the average purity of all lab-tested speed samples in 2019 was 19.7%, and only 28% solely contained amphetamine as the active substance. For reference, the average purity of all lab-tested cocaine samples in 2019 was 84.6%, and 62% solely contained cocaine as the active ingredient. (source: https://checkit.wien/media/Drug-Checking-Jahresbericht-2019.pdf)
This means, on average cocaine (MDMA, etc.) is WAY cleaner in Austria than speed.

Back when I was 19 or so we often did 50-100mg lines of speed without even questioning the purity. What a bunch of idiots we were smh... I remember one time my friend did ~250mg of the 96% pure speed in 2 hours, without even thinking about it. It wasn't uncommon for us to go through 1g of "regular" speed in a night because it was so heavily cut most of the time (We knew it was cut, but not HOW MUCH it was cut). We didn't even know what an acetone wash was back then, let alone even bothered if we had known. Anyway, he was really euphoric after the first couple of bumps when all of a sudden sth. clicked and he felt off. He became sick, anxious and wanted to go home. He basically didn't sleep, felt very ill, and extremely anxious the following couple of days. I gave him a few 0.5mg Xanax and some l-Tryptophan to help him sleep, but he looked and behaved like a freaking ghost the whole week. He hasn't touched any amphetamines ever since, lol.

I also stopped doing it a couple of months later, because for me there's nothing worse than the lingering stimulation that prevents me from sleeping. The high of amphetamine sulphate can be very, very euphoric though, so if you like long-lasting stimulants and receive a good batch you will definitely enjoy it.
Yeah, I don't buy from dimebag-dealers anymore, it's stomped to like 40% (tops) here.

I pick good speed over good coke 7 days a week.

Good speed has always been my drug of choice. But I resent paying money for fuckin caffeine these days...

So the abscence of good speed would likely be the result of all the typical precursors getting controlled in the war against meth (pseudo etc).

My question is, is there a speed equivalent to the P2P method of making meth that avoids the need for pseudo and the other main restricted precursors.

And if there is, why does noone bother making it?

So the abscence of good speed would likely be the result of all the typical precursors getting controlled in the war against meth (pseudo etc).

My question is, is there a speed equivalent to the P2P method of making meth that avoids the need for pseudo and the other main restricted precursors.

Good question. You obviously know alot more about the chemistry behind these substances than I do.
The amphetamine I buy is made here in Sweden, no idea what precursors they use.

I'm gonna ask the next time I go for a pick-up. Hopefully they'll answer with words and not a slug.

Pseudo isn't used to make speed, it's actually made from P2P via reductive amination. It's a pretty straightforward method to produce racemic amphetamine.
P2P is sometimes made in-house from other precursors

Pseudo isn't used to make speed, it's actually made from P2P via reductive amination. It's a pretty straightforward method to produce racemic amphetamine.
P2P is sometimes made in-house from other precursors

I am beginning to think there is a big gap in my knowledge of amphetamines. Stemming from different drugs being given the same name (usually ‘speed’)

30 years ago in Australia I was injecting a drug that we called speed and which I had always presumed was amphetamine sulfate. It was such a problem at the time that the government began to restrict pseudoephedrine because that was what it was allegedly made from. The experience was mainly lightning fast thoughts, manic levels of physical energy, a motor mouth, and chewing your tongue off. It usually came as a white powder.

Fast forward to today and the ice/meth/shards that we have is a completely different experience. Whether the SEAsian version likely produced from pseudo or the Mexican version likely produced by P2P.

What was I actually taking 30 years ago? Amphetamine sulfate but not actually produced from pseudo as claimed by government or some other amphetamine produced from pseudo that is not meth. Maybe methcathinone?

I’m confused

Last edited by a moderator: