• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine "magic"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudowoodo

Greenlighter
Is it possible to lose the euphoria associated with amphetamine from abuse? I abused amphetamines quite badly when I was going though a period of heavy partying. I have since stopped the drinking altogether which has been life changing. Was at least 3 months with no drug use that I tried adderall again to prepare for an exam. I then tried going recreational doses at around 50mg and really dont find the euphoria much anymore. I get nice stimulation that feels great on the come up be fades quickly. I have been realizing this happening even when I was still partying. When I was heavily using I would use upwards of 90mg in a day. I remember reading that amphetamine tolerance never really fades. Any input?

Amphetamines my favorite subject. I get what your saying. I am not sure if you just mean Amphetamines. But for me Methamphetamine did that. And no it just gets worse.... If i dont IV Crystal Meth... I still get effects... but no rush... Just really spun... And effects arent satisifying. For a while I did 3 shots in a row just to achieve a short rush.. Now up to 6 or 7 shots a day... Also for me I noticed physical effects lessen.. For instance my eyes stay normal even after iv meth.. My breathing stays leveled. Physical fatigue doesnt exist. Jaw never grinds. Can control twitching. Can willinginly eat and sleep after dosing... Have been up 3 weeks now... Oh and for some reason. I dont crash. If anything ill just be salty the next morning if I pass out after dosing... Repeat.... Dose about a G or so every day.... Eat. Work 5 days a week.... No lie at first id cry and go crazy for rush or to relieve anxiety... Hell even my anxiety is gone... I dont know. Its different for all of us ya know.. But for me Meth has me on my knees to its awesome power.... Usually Heroin takes people down. BUT i conquered heroin... Smoking and IV willl always lead to addiction when it comes to meth... Also using Marijuana in my experience with meth is more addictive.

Yes, it's normal for the perceived intensity of drugs to wane over time. It's just like anything else in life. Don't overcomplicate it. Remember the first time you got laid? Remember tbe first time you listened to the solo from Stairway to Heaven. Unfortunately, all of these things aren't nearly as sweet the 1,000th time around as the first. On that note, we like to discourage topics that focus almost entirely upon an individual's subjective experience. Euphoria, contentment and recreation are essentially impossible to quantify.

It's really a better suited discussion for among friends. I'm not saying I don't take part in such conversations myself, it's just that BDD is not the appropriate place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.