Amphetamine for fatloss

I have tried taking t-3 / t-4 (up to 50mcg t3 and 200mcg t4) plus dexedrine 30mg, and I can say it definetly 'works' for 'weight loss'. But amphetamine has no appetite suppression effects on me anymore compared to when I first took it. Now it pretty much makes me 'skinny fat' like the above poster said. T3 t/4 just makes me really wired and all over the place, so I actually need amphetamine to help me focus and function normally.

I have tried taking t-3 / t-4 (up to 50mcg t3 and 200mcg t4) plus dexedrine 30mg, and I can say it definetly 'works' for 'weight loss'. But amphetamine has no appetite suppression effects on me anymore compared to when I first took it. Now it pretty much makes me 'skinny fat' like the above poster said. T3 t/4 just makes me really wired and all over the place, so I actually need amphetamine to help me focus and function normally.

NO..... You need time off..!!

Your diet, habits, and genetics make you skinny fat. That's silly..