• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants AMphetamine drug stronger everytime?

JustbrowsinD

Greenlighter
So my story is i have suffered from ADHD issues throughout my life and more recently have gone through treatment with stimulants. I tried non stimulant drugs like Strattera but it didn't help at all. The methlphenidate drugs like ritalin and concerta also didn't help much and actually made cognitive functions worse. I started on Adderall which was successfull but was too hard on me so I kept going through switches to Vyvanse which didn't work then Desoxyn. However Dexedrine ended up being the most helpful overall for me and I have been on it for about 4 years now. Fast forward to now, im starting to suffer some weird effects from it, like every time i take it, it is starting to feel much stronger than before, the dose I am at is 20mg morning then afternoon. I didn't say anything and took less, only 10mg in the morning then afternoon for about a week, but after a week, the same thing happened and it started feeling really strong again, it also started making my pupils more dilated which never happened before and my entire body starts to feel really weird like i have all this energy which is exactly what i don't want like a good feeling but I hate it at the same time. Im scared to increase the dose which could make things worse and i dont want to talk to the dr about it because this stim helps me the most to function normally. Is this some sort of adverse effect from being on the drug too long? Usually being on the drug for a long time is supposted to make it weaker not stronger? Thanks!

Split the pill in half and take it. Or crush the pill and sprinkle a little bit in water and drink it . You need microdose it . But if you take the who pill and it helps you , you should keep taking the whole pill.
FYi what may be discomfort now from the pill may be something you can appreciate as you get older. I used to hate Risperdal because at age 26 I wasn't into downers that make you light headed and dizzy , but now I am totally into being light headed and dizzy because I find it to be a fun trip when mixing Risperdal with large amounts of weed I feel very happy and chill .
So maybe in the future you will like the feel good energy feeling it gives you . Once you learn to appreciate Amphetamines like Adderral you will be happy your on it. There are people who love to take adderral because it gives them simular effects to Meth.
I personally on 5mg adderral and I feel great I feel high and get energy and I like to mix 5mg adderral with meth . It makes me horny ;)