• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine do nothing

surge

Bluelighter
Fuck! I eated/snorted/sublingual over 200 mg of street amphetamine base. Maybe I'm a little more focused, but I have no strong effects whatsoever. Some times I think I'm a little bit tired!!!! Wtffff. This is my first time and I have all the side effects like dry mouth and bruxism, so I think the amphetamine is amphetamine lol. It is also the base form, pure white, so it has to be good. Maybe 200 mg of base form equals to 20 mg of salts?? Maybe I have adhd? If I have adhd can I take bigger doses and get high AND NOT TIRED?

It's pure white so it has to be good. Not too sure about that.

"I eated/snorted/sublingual over 200 mgs" and you aren't high. And you say you are tired?

I would venture to say that your street speed is cut to shit. Getting the bruxism and dry mouth means there is SOME amp in there but it sounds to me like if you are feeling tired after 200 mgs I'd say don't go to that dealer anymore.

You have no tolerance?

Are you on any medication? Some can block the effects.
Nothing
It's pure white so it has to be good. Not too sure about that.

"I eated/snorted/sublingual over 200 mgs" and you aren't high. And you say you are tired?

I would venture to say that your street speed is cut to shit. Getting the bruxism and dry mouth means there is SOME amp in there but it sounds to me like if you are feeling tired after 200 mgs I'd say don't go to that dealer anymore.
But it is pure white and not dried like normal amph how can it be cutted=

Nothing

But it is pure white and not dried like normal amph how can it be cutted=
It can be cut lots of ways with lots of substances. To stretch out the product and make more so that the dealer makes more $$$.

You are getting this on the street and not from an uncut source so the product can have all kinds of additives in it.

If you have no tolerance and the speed was any good i would think 200 mgs would be getting you there nicely.

Btw, I said street amphetamine to differentiate it from adderall. I bought it from the deep web. This is another fact that made me doubious about the cut.

Btw, I said street amphetamine to differentiate it from adderall. I bought it from the deep web. This is another fact that made me doubious about the cut.
I get ya. Addies and amps are similar but different. Dark web isn't any better than the street if you get a crappy vendor.