• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine delusion or rational concern over bleach and detergent.

Nooo i found if i just one a pintch of tobaco in a paper towel it slowly leaks nicotine then i chew it like gum to keep my cravings down. You dont swallow its water insoluble but it kinda gives me the same feel of a huge wad of sugar coated dip. Now i use like 0.75 g of dry tobacco no sugar no flavor im one paper towel every 4 hours.

But i dont spit ever i swallow all of it because im tobaccos b***ch sometimes when i ran out id feel like i was going crazy and would eat cig off the ground till i stopped pacing

I too have been at that point where you start casing public ashtrays. Get in a scratch fight with a hobo, and Target dammit, too fast on the uptake.

But good news! for slightly more money, you can do that in pre-made gum form!

Now what might be interesting is if a whole extract is different than just nicotine + DMSO in a polyacrylix matrix. You could swallow that too, but there'd be a strong effect on the poop I bet.

I tried gum i like the texture of the plant fibers they calm me i think it has to do with the different types of fibers lignin and the brown color of the tobacco. Because i like any plant material really but ideally mainly mostly water insoluble . I think it has do with it feeling the texture sjze and sorting around and pulling liquid out and leting it reabsorb. Its almost like a fetish. All i knowbisbwhen im stressed the bland but constant taste of plants calms me alot.

Do you buy tobacco for chew, or for pipes? I get enormous bags of pipe tobacco for my rollies, but then I have to air them out tp dry before I can actually squish them into a cigarette.

Thing is, pipe tobacco reeeeks. It can'tjust be the plant when they come in a hundred variations of dark-wood fire place den with cognac, or an eagle on the cover. They must soak it in something.

But I really hate the dry rollie tobacco getting in my mouth. And I've shoved it in too when I was out of papers.

i really can't stand pipe tobacco in rollies, even the faintest whiff of shag can reduce me to a shivering husk of an already shaky person.

It's really my only option, though.
It helps living in a place with 45C summers and negative humidity--just leave the bag open for a day.

odd, i can only imagine smoking pipe tobacco in lovely cosmopolitan California weirder than having a chuff on a damp fag in the carpark of the red lion on a rainy tuesday afternoon
i thought you all vaped in Cali ;) hhahaha

Normally I'd think there was some innuendo there. So really, not a lot of "juice" and more of a saline/mucosal/amylase-treated extraction.

odd, i can only imagine smoking pipe tobacco in lovely cosmopolitan California weirder than having a chuff on a damp fag in the carpark of the red lion on a rainy tuesday afternoon
i thought you all vaped in Cali ;) hhahaha

Sadly, many many do vape (nicotine). Not as many as last season, though.

I'd say, re: pipe tobacco, that you forget our large population of granola-hipsters who might use their food Co-op dividends on organic free-range grass-fed pipe tobacco, but they already get American Spirit for that. I did too back when I was a person, and had some actual money.

No, I'm in the San Joaquin, we have a different style--classy. And poor. The stuff I get is probably like "herbal ecstasy" and they just took lawn clippings, sprayed it with alcohol infused by old leather shoes and some diluted nicotine vape-oil. Some from the Reservations where they can skip certain taxes, although if you took out all of CA's tax, you'd get a rebate.