• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine crash

Vrachox

Bluelighter
I am on 300mg of pure amphetamine a day for a 6 months,every day,no excepticon.
Now i am diagnosed adhd inatentive type and i got a lot of armodafinil.
I want to stop using amphetamines and stablize myself on a solid adhd protocol.
I dont hae problems with amph abuse at all,,i can eat,,i can sleep i am better man but i am scared of long term brain damage(if it is even real).
My plan is to use 300mg today,250mg tommorow and titrate it down to 0,,one or two days be without anything(i will probably sleep whole day,,and keep crashing in middle of day)
After two days clean i would introduce my new therapy:
My therapy is morning:5mg ritalin
36mg concerta
150 mg armodafinil
2mg clonazepam

supplements in the morning:Magnesium,zinc,l tyrosine,l teanin and a lot of pure black coffee

afternoon : 5mg of ritalin
150mg armodafinilin
1mg clonazepam

sups in afternoon: macha tea,l teaning capsules,coffeine capsules,l tyrosine

Midnight : 2mg clonazepam
400mg gabapentin
25mg quetiapine(i am very sensitive to this)

supplements:ZMA,and a big joint or two of very good weed

I also use 60mg of duloxetin and 10mg of abilify.
Any suggestions,all suggestions are welcome.
tnx to all of you

wow, thats quite a regimen you got going on! is ur psychiatrist aware of it or are u self-medicating?

You took 300mg of "pure" amphetamine for 6 months and did not incur any health issues or psychosis?

What type of amphetamine are you taking? Street paste?

300mg of pure pharma dexamphetamine would put most people in the hospital, if not on the first day surely soon thereafter. That's an insane dose to maintain of pure pharma amphetamine...

I'm curious what you are taking. Street amphetamine in Europe is far from pure. Street amphetamine in the US is either pure pharma, meth or other RCs.

Amphetamine is a lot harder on the body to dose high than methamphetamine.

Last edited:
Hello tnx for response,,I used eurospeed,adderall,dexedrine,lisdexamfetamin everything that conatins amphetamines but mostly speed paste.
Yes i took 300mg in my calculations or around that dose,,no health issues for now,,no psychosis.
Also i didnt know that amph is harder on the body,tnx for that.T
The new regime is doctor prescribed almost entierly,,my idea was armoda.

Euro speed paste is racemic and far from pure.

Anyways, amphetamines are not known to have significant physical withdrawal symptoms. You should be able to taper rapidly or just stop.

You have benzos and low doses of other stims. The transition should be easy, the only trouble might be psychological. Yeah you might sleep heavily for a few days, most people would consider this a godsend.

You say you aren't addicted or abuse amphetamines, if this is true you should have no problems here.

Euro speed paste is racemic and far from pure.

Anyways, amphetamines are not known to have significant physical withdrawal symptoms. You should be able to taper rapidly or just stop.

You have benzos and low doses of other stims. The transition should be easy, the only trouble might be psychological. Yeah you might sleep heavily for a few days, most people would consider this a godsend.

You say you aren't addicted or abuse amphetamines, if this is true you should have no problems here.
i second this.

overall (if i were u) i would simplify the regimen. try and cut down to 1 stimulant. combining different stimulants for better efficacy rarely works.. it’ll only give u more sides.

as far as i understood ur post, youre looking for an efficient adhd medication… why armodafinil? it has a longer half life and unnecessarily messes with ur sleep…
which brings me to numero dos:
why the benzos? why gabapentin? (neuropathic pain? epilepsy?) why abilify? if ure taking abilify because of past psychotic episodes, combining different stimulants is an even worse idea (esp on weed) !

i second this.

overall (if i were u) i would simplify the regimen. try and cut down to 1 stimulant. combining different stimulants for better efficacy rarely works.. it’ll only give u more sides.

as far as i understood ur post, youre looking for an efficient adhd medication… why armodafinil? it has a longer half life and unnecessarily messes with ur sleep…
which brings me to numero dos:
why the benzos? why gabapentin? (neuropathic pain? epilepsy?) why abilify? if ure taking abilify because of past psychotic episodes, combining different stimulants is an even worse idea (esp on weed) !
In my opinion Methylphenidate is stimulants and it stimulates me,,armodafinil make me more bodily active and keeps me awake.
Non of stimulants that i tried ever fucked my sleep,,even on amphs i could took huge line of speed and go to bed.
Benzos cus i love them and i have gad,,also i like stims + downers-
Gabapentin is classifed in our country as a mood stabilizer and also given to me for chronic pain.
Abilify was given to me for ocd,,and it cured it only psychopharmac that cured something.
I was never psychotic.
tnx my man for answer and advices

Man you got a good deal of stimulants going into you.

Honestly I think the heart damage would be more of a concern for me, with that kind of extended usage and dosing. Hope you stay very hydrated, at the very least.

Dunno about all the brain toxicity stuff, but if it's real then the dosages you are at is probably how it'll happen.

It's unlikely you can do so much without having formed a pretty substantial addiction and that demon will be telling you that you are 100% OK. I suggest whatever you do regimen wise, cut down as much as you can bare and do this semi frequently as a kind of fasting.

OP if somebody raises his intake to what would be an equivalent of 300mg pure racemic amphetamine (in the best case Euro speed is 70% pure so it would be about half a gram daily) then he is addicted. Especially if yore snorting as you have stated.

I don't mean to be a jackass but just because you're keeping your shit together at the moment doesn't mean you're not addicted. Many addicts are highly functioning for years before shit hits the fan and they inevitably spiral out of control.

Do you get increased appetite after taking amps and/or do not have appetite before your first dose of the day? That is tell nuber one... If you can sleep after a "huge line of 70% pure aphetamine sulphate" than you are not just physicaly dependent (and yes, stimulant cause changes in the body such as tolerance which is hallmark of physical dependence, and whole bunch of adaptation that lead to psychosomatic disruptions just like opioids) but psychologicaly addicted and physicaly dependent. Why would you take a huge line before bed? Or in the middle of the day without any medical purpose but to stave off the crash?

You will be in the world of hurt when you quit if your daily dose is even close to what you state. Depression, anxiety, no energy whatsoever, adhedonia, then insomnia, decreased pain tolerance... - and it will last more than just a few weeks. Not to mention cravings. You will have constant dreams about using and will be waking up frustrated that you didn't. 50mg of methylphenidate will just not gonna cut it.

No doctor will prescribe even 20% of stated dose to a not addicted individual. Maybe to a person that is treating ADHD forever, for narcolepsy and obesity.

There has been and is still ongoing research for giving pharma grade amphetamine (dexamph) for cocaine addiction. But stimulant replacement therapy isn't successful as opioid one so it is mostly done off label by doctors who want to help cocaine addicts...while cocaine addiction is being treated by pharma cocaine in few countries.

Just for the reference. Maximum recomended dosages of stimulant medications for ADHD:

Methylphenidate (Concerta, Ritalin): ~80mg
Aderall (closest to pure amphetamine sulphate): 40mg
Dexamphetamine (Dexedrine): 40mg
Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse): 70mg
Methamphtamine (Desoxyn): 25mg

...and this are all oral doses.

After saying all this it is not an end of the world. Just don't kid yourself. Start tapering immediately and pretty aggressively and please have full examination of your body. Go to neurologist, cardiologist, expert for hormonal imbalance... Get all the test you can such as EKG, EEG, brain MRI, lung RTG, heart RTG, EMNG, full bloodwork for hormones, liver enzymes, and all the rest that bloodwork that can tell such insufficiencies of vitamins, minerals and other markers. After doing all that you can take appropriate changes in your lifestyle and medications.

Maybe you're the lucky one and have no major disruptions and damages done to your body by this excessive stimulant use. I certainly hope so. But man - please wake up. You're taking years of your lifespan at the very least. To be sincere I hope that you are calculating pure milligrams of amphetamines you take on daily basis wrongly. Damn I hope you are just trolling...for your own sake.

I don't want to be an alarmist and sorry if I came that way. But you have wrote some pretty disturbing data. Other people have done even more wreckless things but they are not healthy afterwards.

You can disregard my post if you think that I am some crazy alarmist. Whatever you decide I wish you health and luck.

Take care.

P.S. only in few Euto states you can get such quality product (if not bought online, on darknet). Netherlands and Benelux in general and Germany. If you live in other parts of EU your paste is not that strong if you're not buying kilograms from Netherlands. I truly wish you miscalculated the purity of the paste you are using. But if youre getting those one kilogram plastic bags with paste and amphetamine sulphate solution that takes ages to dry and must be kept in the fridge then you have the top notch Euro speed paste. Please do the acetone wash and make sure whats the actual percentage of amphetamine sulphate. Damn...sorry for such post but I have seen too many people destroying their lungs, heart, liver and kidneys with the stuff I mentioned. Damn...

Please don't take this post the wrong way and keep us informed about your recovery. This place is full off compassionate people with great knowledge and insight to the heart of addiction and chemistry. Don't let my post scare you away...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP if somebody raises his intake to what would be an equivalent of 300mg pure racemic amphetamine (in the best case Euro speed is 70% pure so it would be about half a gram daily) then he is addicted. Especially if yore snorting as you have stated.

I don't mean to be a jackass but just because you're keeping your shit together at the moment doesn't mean you're not addicted. Many addicts are highly functioning for years before shit hits the fan and they inevitably spiral out of control.

Do you get increased appetite after taking amps and/or do not have appetite before your first dose of the day? That is tell nuber one... If you can sleep after a "huge line of 70% pure aphetamine sulphate" than you are not just physicaly dependent (and yes, stimulant cause changes in the body such as tolerance which is hallmark of physical dependence, and whole bunch of adaptation that lead to psychosomatic disruptions just like opioids) but psychologicaly addicted and physicaly dependent. Why would you take a huge line before bed? Or in the middle of the day without any medical purpose but to stave off the crash?

You will be in the world of hurt when you quit if your daily dose is even close to what you state. Depression, anxiety, no energy whatsoever, adhedonia, then insomnia, decreased pain tolerance... - and it will last more than just a few weeks. Not to mention cravings. You will have constant dreams about using and will be waking up frustrated that you didn't. 50mg of methylphenidate will just not gonna cut it.

No doctor will prescribe even 20% of stated dose to a not addicted individual. Maybe to a person that is treating ADHD forever, for narcolepsy and obesity.

There has been and is still ongoing research for giving pharma grade amphetamine (dexamph) for cocaine addiction. But stimulant replacement therapy isn't successful as opioid one so it is mostly done off label by doctors who want to help cocaine addicts...while cocaine addiction is being treated by pharma cocaine in few countries.

Just for the reference. Maximum recomended dosages of stimulant medications for ADHD:

Methylphenidate (Concerta, Ritalin): ~80mg
Aderall (closest to pure amphetamine sulphate): 40mg
Dexamphetamine (Dexedrine): 40mg
Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse): 70mg
Methamphtamine (Desoxyn): 25mg

...and this are all oral doses.

After saying all this it is not an end of the world. Just don't kid yourself. Start tapering immediately and pretty aggressively and please have full examination of your body. Go to neurologist, cardiologist, expert for hormonal imbalance... Get all the test you can such as EKG, EEG, brain MRI, lung RTG, heart RTG, EMNG, full bloodwork for hormones, liver enzymes, and all the rest that bloodwork that can tell such insufficiencies of vitamins, minerals and other markers. After doing all that you can take appropriate changes in your lifestyle and medications.

Maybe you're the lucky one and have no major disruptions and damages done to your body by this excessive stimulant use. I certainly hope so. But man - please wake up. You're taking years of your lifespan at the very least. To be sincere I hope that you are calculating pure milligrams of amphetamines you take on daily basis wrongly. Damn I hope you are just trolling...for your own sake.

I don't want to be an alarmist and sorry if I came that way. But you have wrote some pretty disturbing data. Other people have done even more wreckless things but they are not healthy afterwards.

You can disregard my post if you think that I am some crazy alarmist. Whatever you decide I wish you health and luck.

Take care.

P.S. only in few Euto states you can get such quality product (if not bought online, on darknet). Netherlands and Benelux in general and Germany. If you live in other parts of EU your paste is not that strong if you're not buying kilograms from Netherlands. I truly wish you miscalculated the purity of the paste you are using. But if youre getting those one kilogram plastic bags with paste and amphetamine sulphate solution that takes ages to dry and must be kept in the fridge then you have the top notch Euro speed paste. Please do the acetone wash and make sure whats the actual percentage of amphetamine sulphate. Damn...sorry for such post but I have seen too many people destroying their lungs, heart, liver and kidneys with the stuff I mentioned. Damn...

Please don't take this post the wrong way and keep us informed about your recovery. This place is full off compassionate people with great knowledge and insight to the heart of addiction and chemistry. Don't let my post scare you away...
Tnx my man,i am notr trolling.
I know i am hooked and i want to stop.
I did full lab test and other diagnostics and i am currently healthy as fuck.
Tnx for care.

I Will stop with amphs today.

Tnx one more time

About the Euro speed. A paste form I have never seen over here.

It was alway's white powder and the potency must have been high, 70% or above?

ZMA interested me more a suppliment that combines 3 substances in one, interesting.