• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Amphetamine, clonazepam, alptazolam anf neurontin (gabapentin)

Clonazhead

Greenlighter
Been having good time! Title says my combo. And theres picture of neurontins i have. Curentlly walking home from friends apartment. When im home im gonna take some clonazepam more.

its okay. but please avoid this this at all costs, the combo feeds eachother, meaning the amps allow you to eat the pentin, kpins and those allow you to eat the other, that said, tolerance is NOT fun. In August of this year, for two weeks, on a daily basis i consumed between 50-100,000mg of pentin, and anywhere from 3-6,000 pregabalin, gabapentinoid tolerance is not something to mess with, also you're in for a potential Overdose via mixing continuously amphetamine, along with pentin and kpins, keep the kpins to take the edge off and take half your dose if that, and eat the pentins, when you reach 2,000mg of pentin to work, stop taking them for a week, and then you can continue as you wish.

*please no one take near the doses i stated, i am/was EXTREMELY tolerant at the time, and i can't imagine anyone else taking what i did nor do i even condone that level of use but ya do what ya gotta do...safely.*

stay safe

~Zonxx