• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

amphetamine and quetiapine (Seroquel)

They complement each other nicely. Amphetamine for being awake. And Seroquel when it's time to come down and get some sleep.

I have an untested hypothesis that when the 2 drugs are taken in the above manner, that you will be less likely to develop tardive dyskinesia.
I did quatiapine on most stims and downers to sleep. The only time i had an issue was in opiate withdrawal. Nasty akathisia.

Akathisia is the worst. Serentil was the worst akathisia-ogen I've tried.

Akathisia is the worst. Serentil was the worst akathisia-ogen I've tried.
Yeah one of the nastiest drug side effects and i've been in not one but two GCS 3 comas. Weirdly enough, nicotine and especially caffeine seem to counter it. Guess it depends on its intensity

Yes, whenever I start to feel the 'muscle scrungies' as I call akathisia, I get up and either drink coffee or smoke a cigar. They both seem to help, due to dopamine agonism.

i've taken seroquel to negate the effects of amphetamine and be able to sleep. don't know if it potentiates it the next day but it definitely makes you feel like a zombie.

thats cuz it is the literal zombie drug where the shit they say about other meds [esp amp for adhd] is all true! Still passed out like candy to the poor despite lawsuits and warnings by heavyweight authorites.

I want to leave a bad review for the last person who prescribed it for me but actually feel bad for them. They wanted me to replace the reefer with it wtf.

the weight gain alone on a low dose makes it not worth it for me - wonder how many sporting type activites for people have been lost to this shit

meaghanb42kwr.gif

Last edited: