• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine and Methamphetamine cross tolerance

crOOk

Bluelighter
Hi everybody!

I finally got around to ordering two grams of meth and received the material today. It is supposedly 94% pure and amongst the best meth you can score here in Europe. That's what I could gather from the user ratings the vendor had.

I plan to IV a dose on the weekend which should be high enough for me to experience the full spectrum of the rush. I hear meth can exhibit toxic effects on the tissue it comes in contact with and doubt the tremor will allow me to properly shoot up after the first shot. I also won't have any time for further experiments for weeks to come which is why I need to make that first one count. Now I've been reading up on dosage recommendations and anything between 25 and 250mg seems to be what people are suggesting. My idea is to start with 100mg.

When I came home from work today I tried a little test dose of 30mg intranasally. I can feel it and am definitely stimulated, but it's not very euphoric or intense at all. I couldn't tell the difference from speed. I'm starting to have doubts that 100mg will cut it.

I've been using Euro speed (amphetamine sulfate in the best case scenario) occasionally for the past 16 years and had a 3 year episode of heavy daily use. Enough for the effects to have changed considerably and irreversibly. I've also taken other stimulants intravenously on a regular basis (3F-Phenmetrazine and MDPV).

Are there any people who were at a similar point when they first did methamphetamine? I want to experience the rush that most users seem to be so crazy about. Cocaine doesn't really make me rush. I remember the last words before I went into full-blown convulsions for 10 min straight (despite taking 300mg of the anticonvulsant lamotrigine daily for bipolar disorder) after the last time I shot coke: 'I still don't feel shit. Why isn't it working?!' I've smoked and shot ridiculous amounts and it just isn't for me (fortunately). I can even stop taking it mid-session sometimes. :D

I'm basically just wondering if 100mg may be too little for someone with a history of amphetamine abuse.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. ;) <3