• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Amphetamine, a couple of points

Lendy

Bluelighter
1. I don’t know if I did the right thing or not, but lately I’ve switched to microdosing. The fact is that apparently it doesn’t matter what dosage I take, the brain simply reacts to the intake of the substance. Increasing the dosage not only does not bring back the effects, but makes you feel like crap almost instantly. I took low dosages to ease withdrawal, but that was it - I felt no benefit from the amphetamine and even suffered somewhat. I was socially isolated, although I interacted with people out of necessity, I had no motivation, no pleasure, I was just an amphetamine zombie. I recently tried intranasal microdosing and was shocked. Each dose was incredibly strong, the effects returned, the euphoria was about the same as the first day of use, if not stronger. However, my reaction is somewhat different, at the beginning of the action I calm down and slow down a lot, then gradually it develops into hyperactivity and when it becomes uncomfortable I dose again and the trend repeats from the beginning. I try to get into the upper part of the nasal cavity, where there is the greatest chance of delivering the substance directly to the central nervous system (nose-to-brain pathway), using very low dosages (0.5-5 mg approximately). Question - is this behavioral sensitization?

2. ROA changes the effect beyond recognition. Oral is gentle and natural, intranasal is much more effective in penetrating the brain, but this makes it completely different. Psychotic symptoms, aggression, self-confidence, anxiety and uncontrollable obsessive redosing. Seriously, it’s like he penetrates into the consciousness itself and controls it, my inner voice doesn’t belong to me, I feel like I’ve been replaced. I have never achieved such irrational behavior with oral use in much higher dosages, but I just have to sniff and that’s it - I’m no longer there, I’m not under my control. This is an instant revolution, just one moment and I forcibly enter into a game with the devil in the person of myself. It penetrates directly into the brain, bypassing all kinds of barriers. I've tried probably all the ROAs except the IV, they all worked similarly with some differences, but the intranasal one is a completely different beast. Moreover, out of curiosity, I tried to use other non-narcotic substances intranasally and in all cases the trend was similar.

3. I don’t know how it works, but if I sniff it, for example, and then take it orally, the effect will be from the dosage that I used last, erasing the previous one