• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ammonia Nitrate HCL-2 different brands of instan cool packs crushed for observation

luckys1evin

Bluelighter
Ammonia Nitrate HCL-2 different brands of instant cool packs crushed for observation, and curiosity mostly. I'll get right to it then.
A few days ago SWIM just showed up at my house with a grocery bad containing 3
boxes of instant cool pads. Well he preceded to lecture me a bit about how I should "Go out more often ect". Soon he pulls out the boxes (2 small and 2 slightly bigger)
I took the larger "brand name box (1 more bag so 4 total). Now he grabs a bowl and heads to the kitchen, when my movie is done I went looking for him
, he was staring at 2 piles off powder ( The brand name he explain and I saw was pure white and almost crystaline looking SWIM told me the tanish powder was the exact same as the white chemicly he says (Ammonia Nitrate HCL) he went ahead and put it all together but after he left a few hours later I started to wonder why ass well after a few clicks I had a 2 picks literatly Identical to what I saw.

The Brand name:
p5.jpg

Generic Store brand:

calcium_ammonium_nitrate_.jpg

Any info on this Im lost whats the differance, Both were much finer crushed but the Brand Name still looked almost Crystalized????
Anything im loost???