• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Amino Acid I.V. Therapy and Neurotransmitter Tests for Comedown Recovery - My Journal

Ok, so wed after the IV, I relapsed hardcore into depression, fatigue and brain fog. It happened about 4 hours after the IV. I want to say thr IV caused it. Not sure how, but ill talk to my doc this week about it.

This IV that I took was the amino acids. It was the first time i took that type if IV. Last time was the vitamin c and antioxidants and vits.

Through, since last night, I recovered from the depression and all and feel much better. This morning I have plenty of energy and even music sounds pretty good.

The rest of the day wasnt so bad. Maybe it was just a weird reaction to the IV. Not sure. But I feel fine now.

Some amino acids are triggering. Do you happen to know which amino acids were in there and their amounts? I can't handle phenylalanine, tryptophan, and tyrosine in high amounts.

PMZ: Just get on an SSRI man. This is only making things worse. A cure for anxiety is to forget your anxiety in the first place. This does nothing to achieve that.

PMZ: Just get on an SSRI man. This is only making things worse. A cure for anxiety is to forget your anxiety in the first place. This does nothing to achieve that.

Just because it works for you doesn't mean it is going to be the answer for everyone.

You haven't tried to come off yet either so you can't say whether the SSRI actually helped at all.

I have no anxiety anymore. Im pretty chill. Its just the dulled mood, lack of genuine excitement, cant feel alot of emotion and brain fog. anxiety isnt a problem

Because he is constantly thinking about his brain fog, thus his anxious thoughts are creating it. It's sort of a cycle that is hard to break. It takes months of forgetting the issue to help heal those nerves, chemical imbalance, or whatever else it is that scientists really don't know.

One of the issues was that my anxiety was ever-changing. If I'd start worrying about brain fog, I'd get brain fog.

For instance I read here about a guy that had sensitivity to light. I literally woke up the next day and thought the light was getting more and more sensitive. Believe it or not, took me a few months to break that anxious thought and realize I wasn't getting any more sensitive to it. Bear in mind before I read that guy's post I didn't think about light sensitivity at all.

Because he is constantly thinking about his brain fog, thus his anxious thoughts are creating it. It's sort of a cycle that is hard to break. It takes months of forgetting the issue to help heal those nerves, chemical imbalance, or whatever else it is that scientists really don't know.

One of the issues was that my anxiety was ever-changing. If I'd start worrying about brain fog, I'd get brain fog.

For instance I read here about a guy that had sensitivity to light. I literally woke up the next day and thought the light was getting more and more sensitive. Believe it or not, took me a few months to break that anxious thought and realize I wasn't getting any more sensitive to it. Bear in mind before I read that guy's post I didn't think about light sensitivity at all.

Im not sure its working like that for me. Maybe some aspects, but I dont know. What about the lack of response from music. I used to instantly get a reaction froma good song I would like. Say a friend started to play a song I like in the other room and I would hear it. Im not anticipating the music to have a prexisting notion of it wont feel good. but as soon as I hear it, I notice a good song, but I dont get that reaction I remember getting.

Yeah. The power of the mind is retarded.

Its one of the reasons I think we should have a sub forum for recovery from MDMA because so many people come on here when they're rolling, read this stuff, then have bad comedowns because they get it stuck in their heads that they are going to.

Im not sure its working like that for me. Maybe some aspects, but I dont know. What about the lack of response from music. I used to instantly get a reaction froma good song I would like. Say a friend started to play a song I like in the other room and I would hear it. Im not anticipating the music to have a prexisting notion of it wont feel good. but as soon as I hear it, I notice a good song, but I dont get that reaction I remember getting.

Maybe you just don't enjoy music as much anymore? It happens to many people who don't even do drugs.

Yeah. The power of the mind is retarded.

Its one of the reasons I think we should have a sub forum for recovery from MDMA because so many people come on here when they're rolling, read this stuff, then have bad comedowns because they get it stuck in their heads that they are going to.

Maybe you just don't enjoy music as much anymore? It happens to many people who don't even do drugs.

no way man. It happened immediately after. I just dont feel music. I love music and the scene. I just dont "feel" the same way about it anymore

no way man. It happened immediately after. I just dont feel music. I love music and the scene. I just dont "feel" the same way about it anymore

Its not guaranteed that will ever come back. If that's your main concern you're fortunate you don't have worse things to deal with.

You know people that are depressed don't get a reaction to anything in life. You're just in a state of depression. I know some call it depression, but to me it is still all interlinked at this point: depression, anxiety, stress, OCD, etc.

In any case, you'll definitely get it back eventually. Probably when you least expect it. Some people here have had a migraine for 2 years and then it one day it goes away. Think about your issue similar to theirs.

But really my advice is go to a few docs and talk about some options. You may not fix the music problem right away, but I'm pretty confident you'll knock out a few of the other issues you had. It seems you are really anxious about getting the music back, and that will probably come last knowing how anixety can be.

I guess. its weird Like right now, im not depressed. but its still not the same. but ya know what? right now, music is also a hell of alot more enjoyable. So maybe im not as depressed as I used to to. But im also not as happy as I really used to be. So I just gotta give it more time.

I completely agree with ShytK.

I never had "anxiety" but terrible thought loops and obsession about my comedown and terrible derealization. I also know that med student syndrome, google, and even bluelight made things a lot worse for me.

If you can break the cycle, you will feel better.

I had another IV last night.

Holy crap, I felt amazing today. I woke up today with an amazing energy, best mood in a long time. Mind was just flowing.

This one was just the Vitamin c/antioxident one. and holy crap I think it really had a major effect on me this time. After it last night even, I was at work and felt great. Had amazing energy, had so much fun at work. and now today was just great. Im really believe that this IV might be the key.

Music even sounds better, energy was crazy today. I was in such a charismatic mood all day today, I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

PMZ - I am glad that you are feeling better.

Let me ask you this: Is it possible that when you take your IV, the ingestion of the vitamins is giving your mind the idea that the vitamins are fixing your MDMA damaged brain and therefore you believe you are being healed and therefore you feel better?

I only say this to show you how powerful the mind is. From my general understanding of medicine and science, vitamin C and antioxidants made you feel better if you are sick but there is absolutely zero evidence that vit c and antioxidants can cure brain damage or fix chemical imbalances.

PMZ - I am glad that you are feeling better.

Let me ask you this: Is it possible that when you take your IV, the ingestion of the vitamins is giving your mind the idea that the vitamins are fixing your MDMA damaged brain and therefore you believe you are being healed and therefore you feel better?

I only say this to show you how powerful the mind is. From my general understanding of medicine and science, vitamin C and antioxidants made you feel better if you are sick but there is absolutely zero evidence that vit c and antioxidants can cure brain damage or fix chemical imbalances.

No, not at all. I really believe that we have experienced a severe adrenal fatigue or something similar and the liquids are simply waking the brain back up.

I say this because my second (first amino IV) IV I almost immediately relapse into suicidal depression. Took me a few days to get out of that. Then when I took my 3rd IV (2nd Vit c/antoxidant IV) I felt a thousand times better.

If it was all in my head, then I would have been all excited and good from my second IV.

I know your thoory is all based on anxiety. This might have been YOUR case. But I dont think its mine. I dont think its a brain damage either. I think the brain just shut down from a traumatic event (initial MDMA high dose, severly altering brain chemistry causing anxiety, which then causes the brain to shut down to protect it self.

This is WHAT depersonilization is and how it works. I have talked to countless people who experienced DP who got it from simply a traumatic event in their life. They say how DP is triggered, is through a traumatic event or events and the individual is so severely impacted the brain basically shuts down to protect self from further trauma. Kind of ironic, but its like the brain goes into shock and takes a very long time to wake it back up again.

Thats what happened to us. We had a traumatic drug interaction. Its easier for us to get back to base line rather than those who have had years of childhood family trauma. They have far deeper wounds to heal than we do. But from what I have learned, is that drug induced DP or not, the mode of recovery seems to work for both parties the same way.

Show me a study? Are you really just assuming because you have not yourself heard anything? Honestly?

I see a doctor who specializes in this. She does this all the time. So often, she stocks up on the various IV liquids. She has proven to kind of know what she is talking about. learn about what antioxidants do and how they work. They DO assist the brain in healing. There is also a shit load of vitamin B, which is good for energy. So the combination, might have had an awakening effect on my adrenals and other glands that produce hormones like adrenaline or cortisol, 2 hormones that is often talked about with our reaction that constantly feels off balance.

Maybe these glands are not producing these hormones properly, and the IV was like a shot of nitrous to the body and woke things up. Not curing brain damage, but simply waking it up from a dormant state.

Show me a study? Are you really just assuming because you have not yourself heard anything? Honestly?

I see a doctor who specializes in this. She does this all the time. So often, she stocks up on the various IV liquids. She has proven to kind of know what she is talking about. learn about what antioxidants do and how they work. They DO assist the brain in healing. There is also a shit load of vitamin B, which is good for energy. So the combination, might have had an awakening effect on my adrenals and other glands that produce hormones like adrenaline or cortisol, 2 hormones that is often talked about with our reaction that constantly feels off balance.

Maybe these glands are not producing these hormones properly, and the IV was like a shot of nitrous to the body and woke things up. Not curing brain damage, but simply waking it up from a dormant state.

You do realize that all vitamins/anti-oxidants are available in food. So that a shot of them is no different from just eating a load of vegetables.