View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ambien Works half the time

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
I've had some pretty insane ambien trips. I've tripped on shrooms and lsd multiple times and some ambien trips ive had are up there. I had this one trip where I was stuck lucidly dreaming and I created my own world and scenarios and was talking to people that didn't exist then I woke myself up and looked at my dark room and the pictures on my walls were dancing and my coats were talking and everything had a life to it. This was only off orally taking 10mgs. But my trips only work half the time. Sometimes I can take 30 mgs and not feel a thing! Then sometimes I snort or pop 5 mgs and trip balls. Whats up with this shit? Ambien is a mindfuck...

Zolpidem can be very unpredictable in terms of effects.
To be honest it is not a drug I would ever think of abusing, there seems to be to high of a risk for delirium

iliketoswim said:
the pictures on my walls were dancing and my coats were talking and everything had a life to it

A good descriptor of what zolpidem seems to do. God knows how, but my carpet has definitely revealed itself to be a thriving, bustling, complex metropolis. Zolpidem is like the AllSpark for everything.

Half the time it works every time! ;)

And it probably works more often than you can remember...
I prefer the duration of zolpidem and the absence of zopiclone's dysgeusic taste, but zopiclone is/was more available to me and I have used it on a crazy whim to fully enable I.M. 5-MeO-DMT to become an agent of ecstasy.

Zolpidem / zopiclone never really were that +++ full on trippy on their own for me, I guess I never went that far.

http://ambien.blogspot.nl/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html lmao still

Last edited:
If half the time it works, and half the time it doesn't, does that mean that half the time it doesn't work it does? Which is a quarter of the time? Meaning a quarter of half the time it doesn't work, it does?

The problem is, you'd need to be on ambien to figure that out... but once you sober up the answer would slip away like a dream.

Zolpidem is pretty harsh on your memory; it sounds like you might be forgetting the whole trip! Maybe find a drug you can remember taking?

The forgetfulness, I think, could be part of this. I'm curious, are there ways to jog one's memory of a trip on ambien? The inconsistency was something I noticed as well.

The problem is, you'd need to be on ambien to figure that out... but once you sober up the answer would slip away like a dream.

Yar, that be true.

I always forget what the effects of zolpidem are until I'm on it, and then I am in this complex, animated world of utter confusion...:D Its unique in its effects I think, zopiclone is reminiscent but substantially less intoxicating and more useable as an anxiolytic.

But both are probably pretty dangerous.