• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ambien trip?

I'm prescribed this for sleep. It's definintly different than anything else. The biggest effect I notice off of 10mg would have to be complete and utter warping of my thought processes. It's hard to describe...kinda like all of my thoughts branch off one another and seem to meet up. When I'm laying down concentrating with my eyes closed, I can visualize my thoughts in a type of flow chart inside my head. I picture them and can actually see them meet up and branch off. I know...it sounds wierd. The other large effect would be difficulty in walking. My depth perception is off and such. Sort of like an alcohol buzz. Oh well, YMMV.
------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals...and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant...earth would become paradise."

Please do post that info on Ambien... I have been having sleeping problems of late and I am interested in finding out more!