• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ambien & High dose of Klonopin

Because this is a harm reduction site, fucking dumb ass go fuck off to Reddit or some shit, you fucking troll or not troll, go take all the fucking pills if that's what you want to hear, which it clearly is!

Fair enough, I didn't know this was centred on harm reduction, hence I asked how to get high from the cocktail above. Yes I'll take the pills and the way I see it, we are all gonna die soon and we bring nothing - so fuck it and take it.

Thanks for making that clear to me.

Fair enough, I didn't know this was centred on harm reduction, hence I asked how to get high from the cocktail above.

You'll pass out and not even remember being high and be pissed off for wasting them, wait till you're not on anything else, take 1 or 2 ambian/zolpedem and stay awake on them and you might be pleasantly surprised at seeing trippy shit

Don't drive, don't go out, stay in and chill

You'll pass out and not even remember being high and be pissed off for wasting them, wait till you're not on anything else, take 1 or 2 ambian/zolpedem and stay awake on them and you might be pleasantly surprised at seeing trippy shit

Don't drive, don't go out, stay in and chill

Thank you very much!

Ambien and Klonopin in that dosage will definitely put you in such a sedated state that you'll end up falling asleep even if you try to stay up and try to trip.

First off, Zolpidem (Ambien) is not very recreational because if you take the right dose, it should have you asleep in 15 minutes.

Second, people have died doing what youre doing right now. Alcohol, Benzodiazepines and a Z-drug? It is not good. Im telling you straight up that this could kill you.

Do you have someone with you who can roll you on your side when you pass out. A likely cause of death would be choking on your own vomit, but you can also die from sheer sedation.