• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ambien & High dose of Klonopin

Sytryan

Bluelighter
Today I got 15 Xanax which obviously didn't give the kick I wanted so I had 5 beers with it. Then the craving came and I went into the E-room at night and was given 40+ klonopin and 7 ambien (6.25mg/pill).

How can I make the most out of the little ambien as I've never used it before and only heard about it. Klonopin is a standard staple. At the moment I've popped 18 klonopin with 3 Ambien to see how it feels. I wanna push it to the next level and see how much higher I can go to.

So any advise from experienced users would be really appreciated!

You will pass out very soon, these are known to cause you to get amnesia and sleep eat/sleep fuck and worse, people have woke up the next day and not remember a dam thing

I have zopiclone which is similar and when I started I'd take 2 then 4 then not remember having sex with my boyfriend at the time

I was addicted to them, and benzodiazepines, I'm clean now, I get 10 zopiclone a month, I no longer order them online

Youre walking a very thin fucking line and will get bitch slapped if your not carefull taking benzos in those high doses maybe one thing but adding z drugs wow, stupid

Your doctors need sacked, if only they knew, man! fuck! you're in the shit house you keep eating those z drugs

I know, I've ate 18 out of a pack of 28 in one day so I could trip on them, which I didn't as I was immune, you'll probably start tripping too, have fun, hope it's worth it, don't fuck up someone else's life by your stupidity, don't fucking drive either, not even tomorrow

Last edited:
Today I got 15 Xanax which obviously didn't give the kick I wanted so I had 5 beers with it. Then the craving came and I went into the E-room at night and was given 40+ klonopin and 7 ambien (6.25mg/pill).

How can I make the most out of the little ambien as I've never used it before and only heard about it. Klonopin is a standard staple. At the moment I've popped 18 klonopin with 3 Ambien to see how it feels. I wanna push it to the next level and see how much higher I can go to.

So any advise from experienced users would be really appreciated!

Trolltrolltroll... You said, you had 15 Xanax that didn't kick in - then 5 beers. Then you popped 18 Klonopin and three Ambien, and you really think you will feel them after this amount of benzos and alcohol, when this story should even be true? And if it should be true - have a good time w/d from benzos ;)

Thanks for the laugther.

JJ

Trolltrolltroll... You said, you had 15 Xanax that didn't kick in - then 5 beers. Then you popped 18 Klonopin and three Ambien, and you really think you will feel them after this amount of benzos and alcohol, when this story should even be true? And if it should be true - have a good time w/d from benzos ;)

Thanks for the laugther.

JJ

I read his other thread, maybe he is a troll fucksake I just gave him some true words he needed to bloody hear

Z drugs ontop of xanax and beer fucksake lol, he's either a troll or a fucking moron

People on his other thread tried to help and he posts another thread wanting advice on how to fuck himself up even more

You will pass out very soon, these are known to cause you to get amnesia and sleep eat/sleep fuck and worse, people have woke up the next day and not remember a dam thing

I have zopiclone which is similar and when I started I'd take 2 then 4 then not remember having sex with my boyfriend at the time

I was addicted to them, and benzodiazepines, I'm clean now, I get 10 zopiclone a month, imo longer order them online

Youre walking a very thin fucking line and will get bitch slapped if your not carefull taking benzos in those high doses maybe one thing but adding z drugs wow, stupid

Your doctors need sacked, if only they knew, man! fuck! you're in the shit house you keep eating those z drugs

He writes normally, not in "Benzo-speach", which he really should after such an amount of pills.

Are you bored or so?

Here are people who really need help...

JJ

No er gave you 40 klonopin. Especially after showing up on 15 Xanax and smelling like alcohol. This is a troll, if it isn’t you really need to learn that real trolling doesn’t harm others like this stupid ass fucking post. You’re allowing would be’s to think this type of usage is alright.

Yeah right lol good shout, I didn't realise till you said, I've wrote shit on drug sites and it's like a child wrote it, bad English, spelling mistakes etc, I don't even remember writing most of the shit after taking zopiclone, I woke up to messages in my inbox to conversations I don't remember having

And even on here someone replys to a thread I commented on when I'd took xanax and I think shit I don't remember writing this fucksake lol

Someone bored and wanting attention, he got that too on his other thread and all along those people thought they was helping

There's really addicts here, genuine people needing advice

Someone bored and wanting attention, he got that too on his other thread and all along those people thought they was helping

Spend 10 mins of my day typing something positive only for someone to be fucking with you. This site has its good/bad. But it’s home

If you guys think I'm a troll fine lol only I know what I did.

Did I mention that I took the Xanax & beers and immediately went to the ER? What the fuck?

I clearly mentioned that I went to the ER at *night* which is a good 7-8 hours AFTER the beers and Xanax.

I am not living in the states and perhaps you have no idea how it is in southeast asian countries when it comes to benzos. Yes I straight-out lied to the doctor to get my pills - not denying that but some of the things posted in this thread is ridiculous.

Where I live, things are WAY WAY different. I came here for an honest opinion and here I have people claiming I am a troll... but that's the internet so fuck it lol.

Yea dude I'm trolling and all that I mentioned in the thread is something I cooked up out of my ass. There's no point in arguing because I know what I went through and even if you or others don't believe, who cares?

Thanks for the laugther.

JJ

You clearly seem to have a reading problem, I clearly stated the 15 Xanax 'didn't give the kick I wanted' where the fuck did I say the Xanax didn't even kick in? Seriously dude what the fuck.

You clearly seem to have a reading problem, I clearly stated the 15 Xanax 'didn't give the kick I wanted' where the fuck did I say the Xanax didn't even kick in? Seriously dude what the fuck.

OK, I say it differently. If you already have a tolerance they "kicked in" (for me "kicking in" means something else) but you feel sober. That's so typical for Benzos. Never heard about that? Never seen anybody?

JJ

I read his other thread, maybe he is a troll fucksake I just gave him some true words he needed to bloody hear

Z drugs ontop of xanax and beer fucksake lol, he's either a troll or a fucking moron

People on his other thread tried to help and he posts another thread wanting advice on how to fuck himself up even more

If I want to fuck myself up why do you care? You can call me a troll as much as I want but I have these pills with me.

OK, I say it differently. If you already have a tolerance they "kicked in" (for me "kicking in" means something else) but you feel sober. That's so typical for Benzos. Never heard about that? Never seen anybody?

JJ

Yes I have tolerance, alright I agree. I thought 'kicked in' means I'm high as shit, thanks for the clarification. Sorry if I was rude, I just got frustrated that after telling what really happened and hoping to get advice, everyone thinks this is a troll post. Of course if you see me as a troll so be it.

If I want to fuck myself up why do you care?

Because this is a harm reduction site, fucking dumb ass go fuck off to Reddit or some shit, you fucking troll or not troll, go take all the fucking pills if that's what you want to hear, which it clearly is!