• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Ambien for nausea?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I know for sure that Valium, clonazepam, Ect really help nausea.

Ambien also stimulates gaba a receptors, while I know neurology isn’t that simple, does ambien also help nausea?

Ambien is zolpidem, right? I'd bet on yes but without guarantee and it will only last 1-2h's, this compound's half life is maybe the shortest among all drugs I know so far.

I went through a box of it many years ago, when it was prescribed to a buddy who didn't use it - I don't get sleepy at all even with full 10mg (didn't try OD's) but it delivers a nice, stoney relaxation. Riding a horse was great fun (a bit less reckless than driving but its what I remember best- don't do it at home kids). Might try to get the compound again, it is imho the most recreative of all benzos maybe minus pagoclone but that it doesn't send me to sleep like zopiclone greatly increases the recreational potential.

I don't think zolpidem has pronounced antiemetic effects. A good part of the antiemetic effect of benzodiazepines stems from their anxiolytic properties, and zolpidem is by comparison a far weaker anxiolytic. I believe some of the antiemetic effect of benzodiazepines has to do with a reduction of dopamine release/efficacy in the chemoreceptor trigger zone, which is something zolpidem probably does as well to some degree. Still, I don't think zolpidem is particularly known to a strong antiemetic effect.

It is done, I have taken my regular 100 mg of Benadryl, 160 mg dxm ir, and 5 mg ambien, and some poppies

Normally, without weed, this dosage would cause nausea, even with the 100 mg Benadryl , if the ambien works, I won’t need the weed, or at least not as much weed.

This is in the name of science, so I promise I will only feel scientific euphoria

It is done, I have taken my regular 100 mg of Benadryl, 160 mg dxm ir, and 5 mg ambien, and some poppies

Normally, without weed, this dosage would cause nausea, even with the 100 mg Benadryl , if the ambien works, I won’t need the weed, or at least not as much weed.

This is in the name of science, so I promise I will only feel scientific euphoria
hey man, this sounds like you are going into dangerous interaction territory

both physical and mental

10mg of ambien alone is enough to cause very very strange behavior and thoughts in myself when using it to get high and not to sleep

dxm is going to compound the ambien and poppies

be careful man, ambien isn't a good drug to get high on, its rather precarious for anything other than sleep

hey man, this sounds like you are going into dangerous interaction territory

both physical and mental

10mg of ambien alone is enough to cause very very strange behavior and thoughts in myself when using it to get high and not to sleep

dxm is going to compound the CNS depression from ambien and poppies

be careful man
I know, I appreciate the concern though, I know how everything interacts with the exception of ambien, but my ambien dosage is pretty low. I love mixing drugs, have for years. I don’t feel satisfied after just one drug

Honestly, ambien feels like Xanax with a little extra kick to me, I haven’t had any wierd side effects yet

I’m trying to induce a nice pseudo hallucinogenic nod

Preferably one that lasts 12 or more hours

I took another 40 mg of dxm, still not nauseas
I’m getting a little dizzy though

Honestly, ambien feels like Xanax with a little extra kick to me, I haven’t had any wierd side effects yet
you haven't yet....

I'm telling you man, have you not taken it before?

yeah it feels good but you will soon be walking naked out on the street rolling a joint for the cop who pulls up, im half joking but being serious too

15-20mg is enough to put me in a delirious state, its not like xanax in higher doses!!! It feels like a benzo in lower doses, but its NOT a benzo!

I
yet....

I'm telling you man, have you not taken it before?

yeah it feels good but you will soon be walking naked out on the street rolling a joint for the cop who pulls up, im half joking but being serious too
i took10 mg of it yesterday

I seem to be reacting unusually well to it, I’ve read others experience reports.

It makes me forgetful, so I assume if I took six of em id probably black out and go streaking or something, but I only took one

I never got nausea from DXM besides when chewing retard pills to un-retard them ... but dizzyness is to expect from it, specially in combo.

Btw, I find it more dangerous to combine with diphenhydramine than zolpidem because even just (don't remember exactly) 100mg added to 450mg gave me auditory hallucinations which weren't distinguishable from reality (spoken sentences while listening to psytrance which didn't involve lyrics. Dissociatives alone never ever gave me any hallucination with such real quality. On the other hand are benzos said to aid against NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity.

Just to reassure, I think you already know, but stay inside a safe place with this combo. Or some untouched nature. depending on where you life, but really don't go out to street. I had the cops picking me up more than once on higher doses of dizzy loopy dissociatives.

It makes me forgetful, so I assume if I took six of em id probably black out and go streaking or something, but I only took one
nah, if you took 15-20mg you will enter a black hole of delusional blackout madness

trust me on that bro

don't take more than 10mg especially with all the other stuff on top... you won't even remember the trip you're trying to achieve

TRUST ME

I never got nausea from DXM besides when chewing retard pills to un-retard them ... but dizzyness is to expect from it, specially in combo.

Btw, I find it more dangerous to combine with diphenhydramine than zolpidem because even just (don't remember exactly) 100mg added to 450mg gave me auditory hallucinations which weren't distinguishable from reality (spoken sentences while listening to psytrance which didn't involve lyrics. On the other hand are benzos said to aid against NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity.
Everyone reacts differently, I wouldn’t recommend anyone do what I do without extensive experience with all the drugs your doing, and only add one new drug at a time

nah, if you took 15-20mg you will enter a black hole of delusional blackout madness

trust me on that bro

don't take more than 10mg especially with all the other stuff on top... you won't even remember the trip you're trying to achieve

TRUST ME
Okay, I won’t go past 10, I’m mainly looking for an anti emetic other than weed that gets rid of dxm related nausea

I am nauseas now, but much less than I would be normally
take it easy tonight bro

nausea is a sign your body is not happy with what is inside of it, it's not something to ignore or try to mute in all cases

and this combo you're on is giving me anxiety, it would probably put me into a very bad state myself especially the DPH on top

take it easy tonight bro

nausea is a sign your body is not happy with what is inside of it, it's not something to ignore or try to mute in all cases

and this combo you're on is giving me anxiety, it would probably put me into a very bad state myself especially the DPH on top
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to give you anxiety

Don’t worry, I’m pretty experienced with mixing drugs, I’ve been doing combos like this for over a decade