• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ambien drug testing /mixing

Jacklovescrack

Greenlighter
Is it safe to mix phenobarbital and Ambien? The phenobarbital is my medication and I have a tolerance. Thanks

Last edited:
Ambien and Phenobarbital

I take 60mg of phenobarbital a night as an anti-epileptic. I want to take 20mg of ambien. Is this a safe combo?
Thanks guys =D

It is generally safe to use Ambien and PB together. There can be some increased drowsiness when combining them. However, this is at normal doses and 10mg is the max for Ambien. I doubt anything terrible will happen but why 20mg of Ambien. It hasnt been shown that 20mg is any more effective than 10mg for producing sleep.

I want some of those psychedelic side effects :) , which I don't think that the Ambien will give me off 10 Mg's

Gotcha. As I said, it is doubtful it will produce any negative consequences but I always suggest proceeding cautiously.

I'm on 400mg Lamictal, 150mg vistaril, 300mg seroquel, 10mg buspar, 25mg doxepin & 5mg ambien. Taking all of those for several months has built up a high tolerance but I started shooting my ambien. Head rush almost instantly, double vision & spacy feeling. It only lasts me about 5-10 minutes then sight & head back to norm but very relaxed.

I ran out of my ambien, I'm scared of the withdrawals I have 400mg seroquel which I cut in half and only take 150 mg will that help off set the ambien withdraw?? Please help!!!!

Ambien doesnt generally cause withdrawal like benzos if you take normal doses.

I only take 10mg. But in the last few days before I ran out I took 5mg. This is day 2. So does seroquel help ambien withdrawal?

Why would you withdraw from ambien? Maybe trouble falling asleep but wouldn't withdraw.

I'm on 400mg Lamictal, 150mg vistaril, 300mg seroquel, 10mg buspar, 25mg doxepin & 5mg ambien. Taking all of those for several months has built up a high tolerance but I started shooting my ambien. Head rush almost instantly, double vision & spacy feeling. It only lasts me about 5-10 minutes then sight & head back to norm but very relaxed.

please read the thread on shooting ambien. a Bler lost his arm