• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ambien CR

Prof.DryHump

Greenlighter
I read the instructions, ect. On how and where to post, but im not really clear on them. So forgive me if i posted this on the wrong place. Anyways here goes. I obtained a bottle of ambien CR and i was wondering what would be the best way to get the most out of them (recreationally wise). I have tried snorting, chewing, parachuting, sublingual, and just plain swallowing, but i cant seem to get high as I would from regular ambien. I would like to hear from people who have experienced this and/or have succeded, rather than hearing theories, but any info would be much appreciated.

Crush it and put it in your drink or something. Also, start with 10 MGS and work your way up. Do not go over 40 because you dont gain much after that, and it is hard to remember.

Take it from someone who juat snorted some 5 minutes, man it burned. On set was quick, but not worth it imo. Boof it instead.

Also, if eating then on full stomach, or with nicotine or stimulants, it will diminish it's potency a large amount.