• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ambien CR

Prof.DryHump

Greenlighter
I got my hands on a bunch of zolpidem tartrate (ambien CR) and i was wondering which is the best way to get the most out of these pills (recreationally wise) i have chewed, snorted, parachuted, and none seems to work.I would rather hear from experience, or from people who have succeeded, rather than random guessesBtw im new so i am not sure if this post is appropriate for this area, so forgive me if posted in the wrong place

either parachuted or plain swallowed - don't snort pills

Ambien...whew I had 1 wreckless, unintended binge on them and cancelled my prescription thereafter. If you stay awake on them it's like being in a benzo blackout.

My first and only script on them I snorted 10mg's and after that it was all a blur. From what I heard the next day, I was acting extremely out of character and seeing things that weren't there. Then the next day I found the bottle and of the original 30 pills there was only 1 left.

IMO very dangerous drug to use recreationally. I wouldn't bother if I were you :/

I hate fucking ambien. It is so weird and makes you hallucinate and you dont even realize it. Never again.

In short, I would not fuck with it.

Also, I think you posted this elsewhere, because I believe I saw the exact same post.

^ the only thing i use zolpidem for is sleep, i would use zopiclone to avoid the hallucinations but they give me a gross mentallic taste in my pie hole

I got my hands on a bunch of zolpidem tartrate (ambien CR) and i was wondering which is the best way to get the most out of these pills (recreationally wise) i have chewed, snorted, parachuted, and none seems to work.I would rather hear from experience, or from people who have succeeded, rather than random guessesBtw im new so i am not sure if this post is appropriate for this area, so forgive me if posted in the wrong place
I have used a shitload of Ambien over the years, and honestly: if you're looking to have a good time, sell them and buy it's bro Zopiclone (or of course some other drug).

You'll start pissing on your neighbours pets, swimming in your aqarium eating goldfish, torch cars and rob a bank without a mask before you actually feel good.

BUT it's impossible to honestly say that no one gets a good high from them, and if you're one of these people: the oral BA is as good as any other relatively safe way (IV is not safe in any way so I'm not counting that), so if you're not getting an effect from eating them ... either you have a tolerance, or you're getting fake Ambien, or you take too little, or you just get so buzzy you don't realize it.

Try this: crush the pills, put them in a syringe and shoot them up your empty rectum. Some people find it more efficient. I find it just as good as orally, but a bit faster ... or slower, if you don't manage to empty your bowels correctly. If you manage to not f' up, you'll get a good buzz quicker than you get from eating or chewing.

Obviously the most truly efficient way is to shoot them intravenously, but it's extraordinary stupid to shoot pills. I have done it at least a hundred times, and to be honest it's actually much better than the other ways of ROA, even though people go on about how it's not water soluble. But don't do this.

I have tripped on regular ambien a bunch of times from swallowing 2 10mg pills and fuckin love em, however with the CR i have tried just about everything exept shooting them up my asshole or iv. And i doubt that i dont get high cause i dont take enough, cause i have parachuted 50+ mgs of CR and nothin, guess I'll just use em as they are supposed to be used lol, thanks for the feedback.

I've never had the CR version but regular Ambien didn't do much for me recreation-wise let alone sleep.
Temazepam works so much better for me. I find it very calming and I haven't found tolerance to be an issue either.

^^^Temazepam was what my doc switched me to after I told him I never wanted to take ambien again lol.

I like ambien.. however i have developed a tolerance to its effects

I do not even realize I am tripping/hallucinating. The effects come on slow enough and you notice it, but think it is normal. You do not notice (you were hallucinating) until the next day. Really weird shit.