• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Ambien and clonazepam mixture, good or bad?

tbradford4134

Greenlighter
I'm new here so trying to get some reliable information. A friend of mine (SWIM) took three 10mg ambien's followed by a 1mg Clonazepam. About 15 minutes later SWIM took one more 1mg Clonazepam and another two 10mg ambiens. Now another 15 minutes has gone by and he just snorted his last 10mg of ambien. As of right now all he feels is a little mellow but other than that completely sober. Anyone ever experience this or can they shed some light on if this was a good combination ? Thanks!

50mg ambien is a LARGE dose, be careful! You are lucky that you didn´t black out yet. Ambien IMHO is a shitty drug and not worth it.

If you want to enjoy trippy side of Ambien you shouldn't take any benzos as they stop those trippy effects.

If you want to enjoy trippy side of Ambien you shouldn't take any benzos as they stop those trippy effects.
Agreed. Plus i dont know how the hell ANYONE can stay awake on these two drugs combined and at these doses..to the OP, what ended up happening? Did you stay awake long enough to report how your experience was?

At first welcome to bluelight :)
We don't use swim here
50mg Ambien oral + 10 up the nose + 2 mg Clonazepam is a ridiculous high amount that will just knock you out cold, do you have a tolerance ?
It takes more than 30 min for the effects to come up, so taking more after less than 30 min is not the greatest idea.
Stay safe :)

Last edited:
I did it. I actually posted a trip report, to show how stupid and worthless high doses are. That's a waste and a half. There are so many ways high dose Ambien can go very wrong.

and regardless. not much of a good high when it comes to pills like ambien. and in the future. come back the BL before u take drugs and make sure u do AT LEAST 20-30 mins of research.

I did it. I actually posted a trip report, to show how stupid and worthless high doses are. That's a waste and a half. There are so many ways high dose Ambien can go very wrong.

I disagree. I've always been lucid enough to not do anything dangerous. It's all about hitting enough to trip without going overboard and blacking out. I would recommend not doing it completely alone, however.