Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ambien / 40 mgs ) - Inexperianced - "Who are you guys?"

SteveTheCanadian

Greenlighter
Hey guys! I'm back with my promised Ambien report. I'm just gonna jump straight into the report so i hope you enjoy.

At around 10:30 i take one ambien and crush up another and swallow the powder. ( in total 20 mg)

T- 0:05- five minutes in I am texting a friend ( J) and i started to feel tipsy. I tell J that I'm trying ambien for the first time and she tell mes to text her throughout the experience.

T- 0:10- By now i have a serious problem walking and it almost feels like i have had 7 beers. I wave my hand in front of my face and tracers follow. I let J know im seeing tracers, and she tells me to close my eyes, but i decline.

T- 0:20- Ten minutes breezed pass and now i cant really concentrate, and for some odd reason I tell Jess im going to snort the rest (20 mg) of my ambien. I vaguely remember going into my bathroom and crushing my pills and snorting them. I don't remember any pain, so i must have been pretty messed up.

T- 0:25- I'm still in the bathroom and I'm talking to my reflection. I don't remember what i told it because i was so gone but i do remember telling it goodbye as i went back to the room.

T- 0:30- I soon slip into a dream like state that i can actually remember. It seemed like there were people all around me talking about different things. i didn't see the walls morph, instead it seemed like i was in a completely different place. My body had a great feeling of comfort and i was very relaxed. I then try to text J but my phone keypad looks very foreign. The key aren't moving around but behind them i see gears moving around and cant pay attention to the keys. Some how i manage to text J "it fels like a bunch f peolpl are round me. They ar fuking with my texts" She laughed and we exchanged more texts.

T- 1:30- I glance at my clock and the time is twelve. time just breezed by. I still see these people sitting around me so i tell them I'm tired. by now my actual 'trip' is ending and i feel exhausted. I text J goodnight and it seems like within a minute i pass out and get the best night sleep ever.

Overall ambien was very fun. I would never call it a psychedelic but it does have crazy effects. I plan on doing this again and it is worth it

THANKS!

-steve

only when there were others with me but it never was the least bit psychedelic to me just very relaxing with the feeling of being a bit tipsy

Have any of you guys had an ambien experience where it seemed like there were others with you?

I've never felt that way either, but i've read about other people experiencing it with other dissociatives like diphenhydramine. I mean, I would call ambien a dissociative based on my experiences. Wikipedia says all of them are hallucinogens too, which makes sense. Ambien has given me some unique visual distortion.

I've tried Ambien by all different ROA's and have to say that each time the experience is dominated by the feeling of other, invisible beings filling the room.

It's interesting because the experience is similar to what is seen when I first started using DMT (I would visualize multiple entities), yet it is only felt. A felt presence with no visual stimulation.

I have I.V.'ed Zolpidem before and the effect was as if the room had suddenly become filled with all of my closest friends and family who were just waiting for me to release the solution into my bloodstream before shouting, "Surprise!" and popping bottles of champagne.

Truly the experiences with ambien are some of the most intriguing simply because of their lacking in visual hallucinations. It's all a felt or implied hallucinatory experience, at least for me.

I've tried Ambien by all different ROA's and have to say that each time the experience is dominated by the feeling of other, invisible beings filling the room.

It's interesting because the experience is similar to what is seen when I first started using DMT (I would visualize multiple entities), yet it is only felt. A felt presence with no visual stimulation.

I have I.V.'ed Zolpidem before and the effect was as if the room had suddenly become filled with all of my closest friends and family who were just waiting for me to release the solution into my bloodstream before shouting, "Surprise!" and popping bottles of champagne.

Truly the experiences with ambien are some of the most intriguing simply because of their lacking in visual hallucinations. It's all a felt or implied hallucinatory experience, at least for me.
THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! I couldnt see them, but yet they were there. it was weird and everything i did felt like there was people doing it with me, but there wasnt. I also went and gave my reflection advice lol. its crazy and im going to definitely do it again

Im taking MORE tonight (35 mg) its already crushed up and im going to eat some and snort the rest. Ill write a report tommorrow