• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Amanita Muscaria questions need help please

mycopedophiliology - the study of mushroom-pedophile relationships.

Wait what?

I'm generally interested in connections between psychedelics and psychology of course, but why would those two specific subjects intertwine?

Googling the term doesn't give results. Can you elaborate?

It's a neologism, although the term has yet to be coined. It stems largely from the investigations of the pedophilic crimes of James Arthur and other pedophilic mycologists (whose names shall be unmentioned due to unreliable sources). The term was put forward by Morris, Hamilton, during the investigation of Steven Pollock's murder (source: personal correspondence).

Did James Arthur actually do it? Any links to further info? To me these mushroom experts mysteriously winding up dead screams cover up of a conspiracy.

-GC

I appreciate the feedback re: raw Amanita toxicity/safety. I could imagine that raw Amanitas would be as toxic as alcohol, but not more so, if what you got felt like a bad hangover. I think my point is that some people are equating raw Amanita consumption with organ failure as is possible with the more dangerous Amanitas (destroying angel, for example), but that is simply not true, and should be distinguished as such.

I also resonate with the idea that Amanitas are nature's safe benzo, and I think they should be talked about as such for the benefit of people trying to get off benzos.

I appreciate the feedback re: raw Amanita toxicity/safety. I could imagine that raw Amanitas would be as toxic as alcohol, but not more so, if what you got felt like a bad hangover. I think my point is that some people are equating raw Amanita consumption with organ failure as is possible with the more dangerous Amanitas (destroying angel, for example), but that is simply not true, and should be distinguished as such.

I also resonate with the idea that Amanitas are nature's safe benzo, and I think they should be talked about as such for the benefit of people trying to get off benzos.
they were instrumental in getting me off benzos, and are my most beloved ethanol replacement. amanita has brought nothing but good into my life so far.