• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc amanita muscaria extract/tincture

mypetturd

Ex-Bluelighter
amanita muscaria can be made into an extract but the one bottle i can find has no sources, no info on if it was cooked, and also no dose information. i want to know how to make an extract of my own. amanita muscaria is perfectly legal and if ur still scared plz pm me or add me on discord Lobb#0467

Interested as well! If you can find The recipe to The extract i'll be thrilled.

Interested as well! If you can find The recipe to The extract i'll be thrilled.

I’ve extracted with alcohol, yet to try it but I’ve heard it works well from others. Or are you looking for a more intensive extract to get something relatively pure?

-GC

I’ve extracted with alcohol, yet to try it but I’ve heard it works well from others. Or are you looking for a more intensive extract to get something relatively pure?

-GC
Yes i wish to do some intensive extract for as an alternative for sedatives and other medicines. Kind of trying to figure out which technique is the most effective and relatively easy to make.

I have found 30 specimens of Amanita muscaria. Boiled them with lime juice, citric acid and ascorbic acid for 3 hours. Still waiting for a mail order of pH strips to ensure the proper pH level as indicated by user @cdin (thank you)

I guess i will then reduce the liquid and perhaps neutralize the pH level with baking soda. It is my understanding that with simmering at low pH, the -COO will disassociate from ibotenic acid and evaporate as carbon dioxide, leaving muscimol.

I tried 2-3 caps dried at room temperature 16 years ago. It was my first (deliberate) drug experience. Looking forward to an even better version without nausea. Like a benzo with a headspace. Not sure if i want to explore "psychedelic" territory with this one.

One curious detail i found while researching is that stated pH levels of lime/lemon juice, pure citric acid and Amanita goop don't seem to match up. Lime juice allegedly has a lower pH than citric acid (or ascorbic acid), despite the latter being what contributes virtually all acidity to the former. Also, lime juice in itself has about the same pH as the ideal Amanita goop, despite all recipes calling for a careful titration of lime juice in water. Maybe this just pertains to some feature of acid/base chemistry that i don't fully grasp.

Last edited:
I have found 30 specimens of Amanita muscaria. Boiled them with lime juice, citric acid and ascorbic acid for 3 hours. Still waiting for a mail order of pH strips to ensure the proper pH level as indicated by user @cdin (thank you)

I guess i will then reduce the liquid and perhaps neutralize the pH level with baking soda. It is my understanding that with simmering at low pH, the -COO will disassociate from ibotenic acid and evaporate as carbon dioxide, leaving muscimol.

I tried 2-3 caps dried at room temperature 16 years ago. It was my first (deliberate) drug experience. Looking forward to an even better version without nausea. Like a benzo with a headspace. Not sure if i want to explore "psychedelic" territory with this one.

One curious detail i found while researching is that stated pH levels of lime/lemon juice, pure citric acid and Amanita goop don't seem to match up. Lime juice allegedly has a lower pH than citric acid (or ascorbic acid), despite the latter being what contributes virtually all acidity to the former. Also, lime juice in itself has about the same pH as the ideal Amanita goop, despite all recipes calling for a careful titration of lime juice in water. Maybe this just pertains to some feature of acid/base chemistry that i don't fully grasp.
look forward to hearing how your experience goes. Hopefully you have experience w mushroom hunting/are 100% on identity. luckily a. muscaria and variants are fairly easy to identify, but there are guessowarii and a few other subspecies that have less desirable alkaloid balances, so a positive id for a muscaria is nice. also a pantherina is MUCH more potent, so hopefully you understand that differentiation as well.

look forward to hearing how your experience goes. Hopefully you have experience w mushroom hunting/are 100% on identity. luckily a. muscaria and variants are fairly easy to identify, but there are guessowarii and a few other subspecies that have less desirable alkaloid balances, so a positive id for a muscaria is nice. also a pantherina is MUCH more potent, so hopefully you understand that differentiation as well.

Yes, i am aware! I believe we have no other red Amanitas here in Scandinavia.

Will see if i can get some panther caps too. They are a bit rarer but i have a large mycelium nearby, which produced 45 fruiting bodies simultaneously last year. Do you think pantherina has a different effect or just stronger?

Yes, i am aware! I believe we have no other red Amanitas here in Scandinavia.

Will see if i can get some panther caps too. They are a bit rarer but i have a large mycelium nearby, which produced 45 fruiting bodies simultaneously last year. Do you think pantherina has a different effect or just stronger?
It has a different character for sure. Different ibo/Musc ratio, and more potent both. Seems more potent in the ibo side