❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Am I to young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah H

Greenlighter
Hi everyone I'm sarah and I'm 10 years old. Last night I masturbated for the first time. It felt really good. I just had a couple questions. When I masturbate I start to lose my breath and start sweating and I start making noises. Is that normal? Another question is when I masturbate a puddle of white liquid starts coming out of my vagina. Is that pee or something else. My last one is am I to young. My 14 year old sister always does it. But am I to little. Thank You for listening and responding

uh...I mean if you're not trolling, no, you're not too young. Yes it's normal. Curious why you posted this here. Don't be ashamed of your sexuality, this is a normal time for children to start and the amount you do it per day isn't an issue. your body is just being normal.

again not sure why you chose to post this here or if you're being serious or not. if not refer to what I said above.

Hi Sarah,
There is no such thing as "too young" for masturbation, although you are certainly too young to have sex with a man.
The white liquid is a lubricating liquid, it helps things slide easier.
Masturbation is a way to discover how your body works, sexually. There is nothing wrong with it.
Hopefully you have parents you can talk to about these things, or maybe your older sister as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.