• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am I the only weirdo that prefers to snort heroin?

No I used to do this all the time with my last bag of the day before bed, I think its a nice way to take it if you have a tolerance, wouldn't try this if new to the drug.

Huh that's weird. UK heroin is freebase (#3) and has a very low BA when snorted. I noticed practically zero effect snorting it. As in I got a little, but it was so minor it could easily have been placebo.

Then again I already had an oxy tolerance. I think oxy spoiled me when I tried H because oxy is just, well, better.

It makes sense that #3 would be ineffective when snorted, but one has to be careful of the Fentanyl or other highly powerful RC opioid that might have found his way into the Heroin.

I'm part of this club too, I feel it's the least messy way of administration with a very good degree of results, I also enjoy the preparation for the h to be snorted, I take my time, clean the surface, listen to some music, I only snort few mg and hours fly and spend this time in peace.

I'm part of this club too, I feel it's the least messy way of administration with a very good degree of results, I also enjoy the preparation for the h to be snorted, I take my time, clean the surface, listen to some music, I only snort few mg and hours fly and spend this time in peace.
To me smoking is in general for many drugs one of my favorite ways too use a drug cause of the routine itself and i consider smoking a joint the most pleasant way of doing drug consumption...

But with regards to heroin i disliked smoking from foil and this produced no effects in me, i liked smoking H3, with a Meth bowl, also i hugely prefered h4 over H3 and found snorting IT to be the perfect roa since IT is HCL.

i would rather snort heroin or cocaine. these are the only 2 i would put up my nose these days - if it was good and if it was free and only for a short time lol
but im a wierdo and i prefer to snort h
been about 2 yrs now. damn

if ya can get some pregabalin (lyrica) now that would be worth the experiment. very close structurally but its close to 100 percent absorbed. feels better and is pronounced without prior experience. just dont plan on driving or the like cause reflexes are just wacky sometimes and unpredictable. feels to me like a mix of benzos and alcohol. but not the rage buzz just the opposite. lol

if ya can get some pregabalin (lyrica) now that would be worth the experiment. very close structurally but its close to 100 percent absorbed. feels better and is pronounced without prior experience. just dont plan on driving or the like cause reflexes are just wacky sometimes and unpredictable. feels to me like a mix of benzos and alcohol. but not the rage buzz just the opposite. lol
I used lyrica for a while medicinally and tried a few recreational doses but never experienced anything other than negative side effects - does it actually have any recreational value and if so which one and what would explain my experienced? - also besides that IT made me sleep really deep in combination with benzo's IT didn't really seem to produce any noticable positive effects and my sleep was so deep i often wet the bed - i didnt kept using IT ...

you mean snort pregabalin? I've been prescribed that shit by the doc, it's a poison that fucks u up and affects your eyesight.

nope. not snort anything.
was just throwing out that if op was experimenting pregab would be a better option than gabap. my opinion and experience with these two substances.
and it can have recreational effects for some. me when i want it. i still feel 100mg so when and if i dose 300mg or more i tend to not need anything else for at least 24 hrs. ymmv

I indeed also experienced some sort of blurry vision and OR other visual impairment...
exactly. dont trust reflexes and stuff.
some find this quite recreational. alcohol is a great drug to skew an eye or two. lol lots of people love alcohol! haha

Snorting Hn3 was also my prefer method at one point.It is quick.no take time and can do it anywhere.as effective as smokin',but lacks all rituals and comfort with foil.But in fact start with i.v.Never tried n4

out of all the years of doing heroin and fent i always snorted it. when i started using meth i started smoking but within 6 months and for the remainder of my 6 years on meth i was an almost strictly iv user. never felt the same way with opiates though. i always liked the sustainability, discreet nature and i could always function while high. it made it easier for me to keep using opiates and keep it hidden from the world.