• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am I the only weirdo that prefers to snort heroin?

somnilicious

Bluelighter
I am a long time heroin addict(20yrs) and I prefer snorting heroin to shooting it. I started out snorting like everyone else and I remember getting some amazing rushes when I first started shooting but that quickly ended. Every time I have relapsed I start out snorting and the only reason I switch to shooting is because I usually get to a point were it is no longer economically feasible for me to snort but it changes the nature of the high. I no longer get a rush whatsoever and it makes my head feel cloudy and heavy, where as when I snort I get a very euphoric warmth that emanates from my stomach to my limbs like a body massage. When I shoot it changes to the forementioned head feeling without the body sensations. Anyways I think shooting is way over rated.

Plus I never liked the whole process of prepping.. I much prefer the whole chopping process... smell, taste and drip.

Well I'm clean now anyways so no romantic ideations. I was just curious.

Last edited:
I preferred smoking tar to shooting it. It was a fuller better body high I feel like. Can't snort tar though

I snort mine too, only been using around 4 months on and off though. Believe me I could've been shooting it right off the bat or any time down the road, I live with a diabetic and also know a secondary source.

I might be somewhat biased because I have a thing for snorting and have never shot. The ritual of snorting is my absolute favorite, and I'm very compulsive when it comes to prep rituals lol.

Unfortunately the area where I live in we only have powder heroin and it seems whenever I snort it it will ask only one hour and I will want more verse when I shoot it at last several hours using same amount. I do not even use heroin anymore but looking back I always thought snoring what's a waste of money who knows with even in this so-called heroin anymore

I am a long time heroin addict(20yrs) and I prefer snorting heroin to shooting it. I started out snorting like everyone else and I remember getting some amazing rushes when I first started shooting but that quickly ended. Every time I have relapsed I start out snorting and the only reason I switch to shooting is because I usually get to a point were it is no longer economically feasible for me to snort but it changes the nature of the high. I no longer get a rush whatsoever and it makes my head feel cloudy and heavy, where as when I snort I get a very euphoric warmth that emanates from my stomach to my limbs like a body massage. When I shoot it changes to the forementioned head feeling without the body sensations. Anyways I think shooting is way over rated.

Plus I never liked the whole process of prepping.. I much prefer the whole chopping process... smell, taste and drip.

Well I'm clean now anyways so no romantic ideations. I was just curious.

I am a x heroin addict I snorted that shit for 3 years never iv that shit ever I never od or came close to a od and philly dope is really really good too I always wanted to but I fucking hate needles and it's a good thing and is probably why I am still alive right now I have had people try to iv me but I never felt that rush that everyone says they feel so I just kept on snorting till my boy said try this and boom I loved meth and hated heroin ever since I've been cleaning off of heroin for 3 months now I just really like ice cubes a lot now but I know I can stop if I wanted to I just do it on weekends keep control of your drugs don't let your drugs control you

Did dope for 5 years and I sniffed it the entire time too. I also always enjoyed the whole ritual of it, chopping it up, laying out lines. And it's a lot easier to just pull over and sniff some real quick haha.

I Don't do heroin, well I have once but if I were to do it again I'd def snort it .
That's why I fucking love oxy IR

I honestly prefer oral overall for the most part But still shot 90% of my shit.

I preferred smoking tar to shooting it. It was a fuller better body high I feel like. Can't snort tar though

Mix it with a lil water in a needle less syringe and squirt in nose.
Works awesome used to all the time for high/duration.
Seriously tho Like tiny tiny amount of water.

I honestly prefer oral overall for the most part But still shot 90% of my shit.

Mix it with a lil water in a needle less syringe and squirt in nose.
Works awesome used to all the time for high/duration.
Seriously tho Like tiny tiny amount of water.

That's a great fuckin idea, plus tar is way cheaper than the powder I buy

Unless I had very little amounts, I prefer the foil over shooting. Snorting is my least favourite roa though.

Still just sniffing it, needles aren't for me haha. I remember when I first started and used to hang with other junkies...everyone would always tell me I'll be shooting up soon enough, and i would always be like "nooo, I definitely wont!" And here I am almost 7 years later. Needles just freak me out.

Also a snorter. I've tried smoking and shooting it, but I can't stand the taste of it smoked, and I can't stand watching my arms turn into butchered holes with fucked veins, so snorting it is.

I prefer smoking over snorting but both are great. Had a friend IV me once to try it. It was very good and I made a choice to never IV again. So doing it 'once' has actually beem successful for me..thank god

I only IV'd a handful of times about 8 years ago (threw in some crack in there as well), but the immediate and obvious damage I was doing was enough to put me off ever doing it again.

Also a snorter. I've tried smoking and shooting it, but I can't stand the taste of it smoked, and I can't stand watching my arms turn into butchered holes with fucked veins, so snorting it is.

Your location is UK, so you are able to actually get an effect from snorting #3?

Few times I tried the stuff I smoked it. I once tried to snort it but literally nothing happened because it's #3.

I like snorting shit if I can. I always preferred snorting oxy to using it orally too. Just thinking about it right now... ahh. Mixing some crushed up oxy in with some coke or mephedrone or ket or whatever and doing that combo line was always amazing.

Oh and I've smoked oxy before as well, mad fucking rush but wore off very quickly, so very enjoyable but overall prefer the snorting.

You most definitely can snort UK heroin, in fact it's easier to OD that way compared to smoking as you can take in so much more in one go as opposed to slowly chasing and titrating upwards when smoking off foil.

I also used to snort my Oxys.

I've been messing around with UK heroin for the last 10+ years and it's mostly all been snorted. Some will say it's a waste and may very well be, but I really can't stand any other ROA. Never tried plugging it.

This question Is very subjective, different people like different ROA,for example i always bang my dope. but that's cause i get Pharma grade ampoules, even if i was getting Street gear/dope Id still be mainling it.Nothing beats the Rush of a Lovely heroin/morphine shot.

You most definitely can snort UK heroin, in fact it's easier to OD that way compared to smoking as you can take in so much more in one go as opposed to slowly chasing and titrating upwards when smoking off foil.

I also used to snort my Oxys.

I've been messing around with UK heroin for the last 10+ years and it's mostly all been snorted. Some will say it's a waste and may very well be, but I really can't stand any other ROA. Never tried plugging it.

Huh that's weird. UK heroin is freebase (#3) and has a very low BA when snorted. I noticed practically zero effect snorting it. As in I got a little, but it was so minor it could easily have been placebo.

Then again I already had an oxy tolerance. I think oxy spoiled me when I tried H because oxy is just, well, better.

It was probably your oxy tolerance then, at my peak use is when I tried the needle cause snorting bag after bag wasn't doing anything anymore. But if you've got no tolerance, it definitely has you nodding uncontrollably.