• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am i the only one who enjoys big meals even while on stims?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
you name it, cocaine,amphetamine,meth
nothing will kill my hunger, amphetamine can lower my hunger levels, but lose my appetite? never. am i the odd duckling out?
i do also just fucking love to cook but my crack is better than my chicken, always lulz

You not alone there mate, I can eat on any stimulant, just last week I did I 14oz steak at a family meal absolutely frying my tits off on meth
but yeah I think rare to eat when buzzing

You not alone there mate, I can eat on any stimulant, just last week I did I 14oz steak at a family meal absolutely frying my tits off on meth
but yeah I think rare to eat when buzzing
Yaarp i tend to notice not many want to or even enjoy food on em, but i guess if youre a foodie it dun matter if you just smoked crack, amped up or aliens are looking through your windows, youre gonna enjoy that meal

you name it, cocaine,amphetamine,meth
nothing will kill my hunger, amphetamine can lower my hunger levels, but lose my appetite? never. am i the odd duckling out?
i do also just fucking love to cook but my crack is better than my chicken, always lulz

YES. lol.

Even Ephedrine makes me really repulsed/angry by the sight or thought of food.
Amphetamine or any stim and I almost never eat.
Meth or Ephedrine I get a food-related psychosis where I develop of full-blown severe phobia of it where I barge out the room in hysterics of disgust/anger if food is present.

When I smoked crack I could go days without eating proper meal. Might have a pack of crisps but that was about it.

Maybe i love food too much but i suppose thats fine *oink oink*

Depends on the stimulant and dose. I can eat just fine until I get into high dose territory. Also really pure cocaine can allow you to eat on it still..

I remember my dad talking of the days of Miami in the 70’s, cocaine cowboys they were back then. He said the pink Peruvian flake was the prized shit, that beautiful pearlescent shine with a slight rosy pink coloration. You’d be high as hell but still able to eat properly and sleep not long after your last line, unlike most of today’s garbage people try to pass off.

I guess quality of stimulants matters too. When I do nice pure cocaine I can eat but get me on some nasty shake n bake trucker meth and that’s probably no longer an option.

I can eat no problem rolling too, and actually really enjoy it. The best drug, while not truly a stimulant although can be stimulating, to eat on is Mescaline. I’ve never tasted things like that, the first time experienced it I was moaning over a piece of chicken.

-GC

Depends on the stimulant and dose. I can eat just fine until I get into high dose territory. Also really pure cocaine can allow you to eat on it still..

I remember my dad talking of the days of Miami in the 70’s, cocaine cowboys they were back then. He said the pink Peruvian flake was the prized shit, that beautiful pearlescent shine with a slight rosy pink coloration. You’d be high as hell but still able to eat properly and sleep not long after your last line, unlike most of today’s garbage people try to pass off.

I guess quality of stimulants matters too. When I do nice pure cocaine I can eat but get me on some nasty shake n bake trucker meth and that’s probably no longer an option.

I can eat no problem rolling too, and actually really enjoy it. The best drug, while not truly a stimulant although can be stimulating, to eat on is Mescaline. I’ve never tasted things like that, the first time experienced it I was moaning over a piece of chicken.

-GC
Well then cheers to good coke :D i guess im lucky

once Zonxx pirated a lot of games from the internet because he heard every one of them has a crack

Last time I did amphetamine sulphate I did it all day every day for 3 months (I always binge like this with stims, usually amphetamine sulphate or 3-FPM), with Xanax every second night to avoid sleep deprivation..
I went from 130lb to 86lbs.
Might have starved to death one of those times if I didn't always develop psychosis and get sectioned (think Sara Goldfarb).